Fading Away

(Deep breathes losers things are about to get real.
Fair warning, things get sorta gory so ya)
T R O Y E
My eyes widen even more and I push on him with all my might, but my thin arms aren't to strong.

"Stop moving." He commands but I don't listen, I'm dead meat anyway. Gavin connects his fist with my nose and my eyes water as I crumble against the wall, his other fist holding me up by the collar of my shirt. Someone has to walk by, someone has to see. But with the darkness and the emptiness of the streets I doubt anyone will.

What will my family think? Finding me bruised and bloody. It'll scar them for life, if I even make it out of this alive. Gavin steps back and another boy holds me up, his brown eyes full of emotion.

What am I doing? I don't even know this kid.

I almost feel bad for the guy Gavin is using, but then again he's beating me senseless so it doesn't go far. The boy with brown eyes punches me in the gut, one, two, three times before letting me fall to the ground. Here they all begin to kick me over and over again.

I like to think that I'm a pretty descant person. I mean, have I done something worth being beat up for? I didn't force Gavin to get drunk and make stupid decisions. I didn't choose to read minds. It was just given to me and I have to deal with it. Maybe this is my punishment for being granted with the stupid curse.

"Listen pretty boy," Gavin says, now leaning over me. "I've been waiting to do this for so long and you're not going to ruin it, got that? Get your ass up." I struggle to my feet despite his unmannered tone. What a joke Gavin's turned out to be. "Sam, grab that pipe." I lean against the wall, wheezing and gushing blood from various places. Gavin takes the pipe from who I now know as 'Sam' and places it on his shoulder.

"This is gonna be great." Sam mutters.

"Now, we're gonna fight. If you win, you go home. If I win, you die." I don't want to play, I was never to good at these types of games. Fear creeps into my throat, successfully closing it. "Sound fair?" He doesn't give me time to respond before he's brining the pipe down. I hold my arm up and the metal crashes into my forearm cracking it making me stumble back, screaming into the black tape that's covering my lips. He advances.

"One; you drive me insane. Your all I've been able to think about since we first met." He swings again, hitting me upside the head just enough to make my vision blurry. "Two; I was beat up everyday for two years."

Deja vu, I've experienced this scenario before. Not in real life obviously but I've dreamt it. Except it was never me on the ground trembling under Gavin's gaze; it was Connor.

"Three; for all the missed opportunities." The metal smashes into my chest and I can hear my bones cracking. Connor, he probably won't even recognize me after this. That is, if I ever see him again in the first place. I left things so terribly and I regret it so so much.

"Four; because you have everything in life and I have nothing." He grunts as he connects with my knee, successfully smashing it and bending it so far back that my bones sticking out and tenting the back of my sweats. I know longer scream, the pain making it impossible. It should be worrying, that my only thought is on one American boy, considering what's going on but I like to believe that it's just my copping mechanism.

"Five; for all the sleepless nights laying on a stone mattress." The pipe is thrown aside and he props me up against the wall. All I can do is stare at him as he pulls out a chain about three feet long, wrapping it around my neck and holding the ends against the wall. He leans into me, his breathe smells of cigarettes and vomit.

"And lastly, dear dear Troye, for being so submissive. I mean damn, you've let me beat the shit out of you and your still just sitting here, doing nothing." He tightens his grip on the cold loops. "And the worst part? You look so fucking good while doing it."

And then he growls as he squeezes my neck roughly, the chains pinching my pale skin. I stare into his dull eyes, only as my lungs begin to burn the black fades away and turns into electric green.

I've left him alone, to fend for himself in such a dark world. Gavin's right, I'm to weak. Now Connor has no one to pick him up when he's down or hold him as he cries. I should have been more persistent. I should of called more, went to his house more often, kissed him longer. Now I'll never be able to see him again and it's all my fault. Well, Gavin's too but that's not the point.

Gavin chuckles darkly as my hands go numb along with my legs and lips. I'm most likely purple, the chain leaving bruises. Not that it matter to much, I won't be around to be self conscious about it. I'm a horrible boyfriend, a horrible friend, and a horrible son. My family is going to break, my friends will all suffer, and Connor won't be able to forgive himself. He's going to blame everything on himself like he always does and it's my fault.

He's going to hate, grieve, cry all because of me and my inability to fight back. I've failed him. I've failed everybody. And I'm so terribly sorry. Every lie, every cold shoulder, every locked door is now haunting me and I realize there was so much more I could of done. I could of told my family about being able to read minds, maybe get help. I could of took more chances and sang in front of crowd for the first time.

There is so many things that I'm going to miss out on now that my time has come and I wonder if I've always known. I've always felt like I was never going to get anywhere. Maybe I have a sixth sense or something. I just wish I could of avoided meeting Connor, then he wouldn't hurt so much. Poor boy, I've ruined him.

Now I'm fading away from the world, and there's only one thought on my mind: at least the last thing I'll see is the most untouchable, ecstatic, thriving of colors.

green

and what a brilliant green it is
----
A/N
*hides in corner* riiiiiiighhtt...I'm just gonna leave this here....bye

Please vote, comment, add to reading lists and share with friends!