Goodbyes

*trigger warning~ mentions of death and stuff. vv sad*

Goodbyes, the end to something great or something morbid. I guess in this scenario we'll never know...because contrary to popular belief Troye and Connor's love will die with them. Drowning in the endless depths of sea and laying on the cold ground outside a tiny coffee shop that used to hold so many memories.

They'll never have kids or grow old. There will never be a 'uncle Troye' or a weekend away with cousin Connor. No life long memories or words of wisdom. 17 and 18 is way to young to die. They'll never experience the things your supposed to experience while growing up. All these boys will ever know is what it's like to be a child, to young to make decisions but to old to be untouched by the cruelness of the world. Well that and love. A whole lot of love.

They had something that most people don't get in 100 years, in 18 short ones. Neither of them knew it was love, hell they didn't even know what love was. Yet they still sacrificed every fiber of there beings to be together. Molded together as one because that's where they felt safe. One boys arms is another's sanctuary.

So I guess in the end, depending on what you believe comes after death, they still had each other. Even as the air was being breathed one last time. Thoughts, body, and soul still stuck on the other even as they were going under a dark and painful death.

Life's not fair, love hurts, and people die.

Sometimes it's sooner than others, and sometimes it's without a goodbye.
--
A/N

OH MY GOD ITS OVER WHAT NO PLEASE

Wow this was emotional omg. This is the first book I've ever actually finished and it hurts. These boys that I've raise and forced to fall in love are gone and now I'm empty. What.

OKOK, I just want to say thanks. You guys, the readers, have made this journey so amazing and I can't even express how blessed I am to have all of you. I've gotten so many comments and votes and it's made me feel so loved and appreciated.

I want to give a special thanks to troyeswild This girl has put up with my endless rants and freak outs for awhile now and I thank her. She's literally the person I send my chapters to before updating them just to make sure there not horrible. (Well her and my mom and cousin. Thanks guys) Abby, you are amazing and ily you princess omg I'm so lucky to have you.

I'm writing another book that will most likely be out right around Troye's album release so ya that's cool. Follow me if you want, I send out a bunch of updates all the time. I'll also put an update out on this when I publish the new book so keep this in your library's lovelys.

I hope you guys enjoyed this adventure as much as I did. I wanted this book to be crazy and everything in one. The mind reading, being deaf, the plot twist boyfriend, homophobic fathers, and plane crashes. I think I succeeded.

Again, thanks so much you guys. Your amazing. One last time for old times sake?

Please vote, comment, add to reading lists and share with everyone~