o n e

Dan's hands run gently up my thighs and I feel myself melt through his fingers. It's as if I'm floating in this surreal state of pure ecstasy, and I find my fingers teeming with the desire for more of him. His tongue slipped into my mouth, my high reaching new limits. He smelt like alcohol, but it smelt kind of nice, and I can't help but feel my eyelids flutter shut. He's like a drug to me, but in the most beautifully toxic way.

"Oh Dan," I moan.

I open my eyes again, but Dan's body was absent. Instead, I looked up at the ceiling of my room, adorned with posters, quotes, and pictures. I let my eyes drift over them for a moment, specifically the small sticky note right above my head that read, "It's good to be alive."

Sitting up, I look at my laptop next to me, open. I flick my fingers over the mouse pad, and the screen illuminated with Dan's face, open to one of his videos. I shook my head at the dream I had, trying to forget the ordeal. Swinging my legs over the side of the bed, I wiped the exhaustion off my face, and put on my glasses.

Entering the kitchen, my flat mate, Kayla, was sitting at our table on her laptop. "Hey, sleepyhead, have any good dreams last night?" she asked, and I could almost hear the smirk in her voice.

I sighed, embarrassed, "You heard?"

"It was hard not to, 'Oh Dan!' 'Yeah, Fuck me!'" she mocked, laughing.

"I'm literally leaving forever, goodbye." I waved, pretending to open the window and jumping out. She laughed.

"Sounds like somebody has a crush," she said, sipping her coffee. I blushed and poured some cereal for myself.

"I would hardly call it a crush, I barely know him," I replied, neither acknowledging nor denying the 'crush' title.

"Well you'll probably see him at VidCon," she said, and my stomach flipped at the thought.

"We'll see," I said, returning to my breakfast, my mind never failing to drift back to the dream I had last night.

hi pretty, welcome to my new dan howell fic. if you find yourself craving more dan feels, plz help yourself to my tumblr, where i write imagines (link in my profile) :P

go crazy, kids.