Dominant or Recessive

"[L/name]-san, why don't you eat first? Aren't you hungry?"

"Wait a bit, Takao-kun. I need to understand this part by the end of today." You said with your eyes fixed to the exercise book. You're learning the trigonometry and it is a tough chapter for you. Everybody in class was giving the teacher excuses to not do the exercise because they didn't understand the topic.

'Even [L/name]-san couldn't understand it, how do you expect us to understand?' They were blaming you instead. The teacher couldn't do anything to them with that excuse. You felt guilty for what happened so as a punishment to yourself, you must teach them until they're good at it. But the question is, how?

"Stupid trigonometry! Do we even need it in life? If I can go back in time, I will assassinate the baldy who discovered it so we won't have to learn this useless zebra. Such a pain!"

"It's you who's stupid, nanodayo. Give me that." Midorima took the pencil from your hand and wrote down the solution for the question in no time.

"How'd you do that?" You stared at the answer in awe. He wrote it precisely that the textbook would be ashamed for having the answer on the last four pages.

"Shin-chan might act like an idiot but he can be quite smart sometime, you know?"

"I do not act like an idiot, nanodayo."

"Midorima-kun, can you please teach me? This one, this, and the next topic too. Pleaseeee!!!" You pointed to the topics that you least understand while pleading to him with puppy eyes.

"Fine. Now put that book aside and start eating if you don't want to starve for the rest of the school session." Midorima pushed his glasses up to stop you from staring into his eyes.

"Midorima-kun is worried about me, Takao-kun." You pretended to whisper to Takao.

"I'm not worried at all. I'm just sick of your nagging, nanodayo."

~~~~~

"[F/name]-chan, your friend is waiting for you outside! Hurry up!"

"Yes, mom!" You rushed down the stair with your bag and almost stumbled your steps. "I'll be going, mom!"

You stepped outside and saw the man waiting at the gate.

"Midorima-kun! I'm sorry for making you wait. I was on the phone with Takao-kun. He couldn't join us. His relatives were coming. He was crying at the end of the line."

Midorima didn't say anything in reply but stared at you weirdly and it made you uncomfortable. "What's wrong?"

"Why are you wearing that kind of cloth? We're only going to the library, nanodayo."

You looked at the apparel you're wearing. It's a knee high cream coloured dress full of lace and embroidery with a big white satin ribbon at the back. Your hair was loose braid and you're wearing two and a half inch strap high heels on your feet. You look like going to a prom night only if you're putting some make up to your face. "Do I look weird? My mom choose this for me. I never go out with my friend before so I don't know what to wear. I'm sorry. I'll change into my shirt and jeans." Your face was red of embarrassment as you turned to get into your house.

"No need." Midorima grabbed your tote bag. "It's a waste of time. I've been waiting for half an hour, nanodayo."

"But-"

"Hurry up or I'll leave you behind."

"Slow down a little. It's hard to walk in this heels." You grabbed his arm as he was walking faster and faster ahead. He was jerked by your act but he let you cling onto his arm all the way to the library which is situated at the end of the neighbourhood.