Unlikely Cupid

It's a sunny afternoon and the skies are covered by fluffy white clouds. Staring into thin air, all the hustle and bustle around you around you seems to disappear. It's another long day of school but not that boring like it used to be before. Now you have friends to talk to and to mess with. Don't mind the fact that there are only two people all together, it's more than enough to brighten your day.

"[L/name]-san, don't you want to go home yet?" A girl patted your shoulder and snapped you out of the fantasy land.

"I was about to go home now."

"Let's walk together."

"Can I?"

"Why not? Let's go!" She grabbed your hand and dragged you along with her.

"Wait, Kaname-san!"

Both of you walked side by side toward along the way. It was such a coincidence that your house and Kaname's house is on the same way. You began to chat with each other about random stuffs. You couldn't stop smiling because of happiness. Finally, a girl friend come into your life.

"So, Midorima-kun didn't bring his lucky items anymore, huh?" Kaname asked.

"Oh, you noticed."

"How can I not? I saw them everyday during the middle school. We were classmates back then."

"Are you guys close?"

"Not really. But I like him."

Kaname's word sent you in aghast. You  wasn't expecting that to come from her.

"What does that mean?"

"I mean, I have feeling for him. Romantically."

"I see.." You uttered softly. Somehow there's an uneasiness arising from the bottom of your heart.

"[L/name]-san, can you help me with this? I really really like Midorima-kun." Kaname stared into your eyes intensely. 

Being a matchmaker is the last thing you want to do if anything. The fact that it's the green head that you need to match with that girl made it the worse thing to do. You don't want him to be with someone else. And you don't know why.

"I-I don't know.."

"Pleaseee!! I'm begging you."

"I'll try."

"Thanks [L/name]-san! You're my best friend!" The girl hugged you tightly. You hugged her back hesitantly.

"So, what's the plan?" She added.

~~~~~~~

I'm back~ ^-^ 

The hellish orientation week is over. But sadly classes will start tomorrow. T.T I'm so nervous about it.

And about the cosplay event that I went recently, I couldn't find my Shin-chan there. //sobsobs// There's a lot of Midorima but it was not to my standard. But I found some very adorable Kuroko and Akashi <3<3

I will continue the quest for the perfect Shin-chan in the next cosplay event. I'll show it to you if I found one.

~yunofurumiya