Google Knows Everything

You were speechless, shocked, stunned and more importantly, confused while the man waited for your respond eagerly. Time passed and you're still not moving a nerve. Takao started to worried at your condition.

"What's wrong, [F/name]-san? Did I scare you or something?"

"N-No. What were you saying again?"

"I like you. I like you, [F/name]-same."

"I like you too, Kazu-kun. And Shintaro-kun and Kaname-san too." You stated with a smile.

"It's not like that! This is different!"

"How does it differ?"

The man scratches the back of his head which is unnecessary as it's not itchy at all. Now even he's confused by you. "How should I put this into words? Let's see.. Should I say love instead?" Takao mumbled to himself but it's loud enough for you to hear.

"Love?" Upon hearing that word, your heart started to pound like a drum. That one thing is something even a block head like you would understand.

"So, what's your answer?"

"I.. need to think about it first."

"It's okay. I'll wait for it. But until then, let's not meet during lunch."

"But what will you guys eat in the mean time?"

"If you're worried about it then you better make your mind quick. Don't take too long, okay? See you soon, [F/name]-san!" Takao ran away leaving you behind with a mind that is as tangled as a ball of hairs.

~~~~~

You're at your study table in the middle of the night ready to surf the ocean of crappy information on the internet. It's not something you usually do because you're the type of caveman who prefer to browse through books rather than the net. But you're so desperate that you couldn't wait till tomorrow to go to the book store or library as this is a matter of life and death.

'Love'

Gazillion of results popped out on the screen and each one of them seems tempting to click on. You went through the website one by one effortlessly. Most of them were extremely poetic and nauseous that you felt like throwing the six pound pc out of the window. But then, a sentence caught your sight and saved the life of the poor pc.

'Upon dating someone, the woman will be known as a 'girlfriend' while the man is 'boyfriend'. Even though both words end with -friend, the different between love and friendship is like heaven and earth, in this case, the earth's core. One should never get tricked by this wordplay unless he's a complete moron.'

Out of sudden, Midorima's word flashed on your mind. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

'Did he meant that kind of 'girlfriend' at that time? It couldn't be, right?' You turned off your computer and laid on the bed. As you closed your eyes, more and more questions came into your head.

"I'll just ask him later."

~~~~~~~

Guys!!!! I'm soooooo sorry!! I haven't updated like for years and it's a torture to me. I never thought university life would be as hectic as this. I had lectures in the morning, lab on the noon, this and that meetings on the evening and also night and tutorial, assignment and so much more. I even have programs on weekends. During school, teachers always say that we only need to struggle in school as uni is more relax. Know what, da hell they lied.

My study schedule is so ruined. I barely have time to open the loads of books. I know I need to study hard here as the competition is tough.

I need sleep. And Shin-chan.

Shin-chan please marry me.

I joined the basketball team even though I've never touch any basketball before, all because of you. With the hope of one day we'll meet in a tournament and fall in love with each other. >////////<

Thanks to all the great fanfic writer out there that made me have this kind of thinking. Thanks A Lot.

~yunofurumiya