Confessions

It's the weekend that you've been waiting for. It's a beautiful day and the sun is shining brightly on the blue sky. You and your bestfriends will be going on a picnic at your secret hideout. There's a cliff above the sea on the outskirt of the forest not far from your neighborhood.

"Waa!! This place is amazing! How did you find it?" Takao who was running around like a child who's excited over ice-cream stopped when his eyes caught the sight of the breath-taking view.

"When I'm little, my dad always brought me here to look at the star. We can see the stars clearly from here if it's night time. It will be much pettier then."

"I'm exhausted! [F/name]-san, why do you bring me to this place?" Kaname said after catching her breath. The uphill track was too much for a spoiled girl like her.

"I thought you'll like it. I'm sorry." You looked to the ground feeling guilty.

"With going out I mean like shopping or watching movie or something fun, not this!"

"But you said anywhere is fine."

"Who would-"

"It's not that bad nanodayo. I like this place." Midorima said as he threw his gaze to the horizon. Kaname was quiet when she heard Midorima's word.

"Let's sit down first, guys." Said Takao who already lying on the grass.

~~~~~

"Thanks for the food!"

"Kazu-kun, it's not good to lie down after a meal! Get up now, you lazy bone!"

"I don't want to. It feels so good to lie down like this. Why not you join me?" Takao pulled your hand as you tried to pull him up. You lost your balance and fell onto him. But Takao's reflex was faster and he managed to stop your face from crashing to his. You opened your eyes slowly and saw Takao's worried face straight away. You were so close that you could see your reflection in his Hawk Eyes. It was staring intensely into your [eye color] orbs that it made your heart skipped its beats.

"Hey, are you guys okay?" Midorima came to the rescue and separated both of you.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." You arise and brushed off the dirt from your clothes. "It's getting hotter here. I think we should head home."

"We must." Kaname quickly packed all the things.

After a long walk in the middle of the scorching afternoon, you reached to the junction were the path to your and Kaname's house separates.

"See you tomorrow , Kaname-san."

"See ya."

"Bye bye, Kaname-san!" Takao waved to Kaname as the three of you started to walk to the opposite direction.

"Wait a minute! Why do I have to walk alone? That's not fair!"

"Takao, go accompany her." Midorima spoke.

"Midorima-kun, walk with me please!" Kaname came and clung to Midorima's arm tightly making him unable to free himself. "See you tomorrow. Come, Midorima-kun!" And off she went with Midorima following her trail unwillingly.

You watched them go with a mixed feelings. You know that Kaname will confess to Midorima sooner than later as she already told you her plan. They're your bestfriends and both are special to you. You'll be contented to see them happy. However it's not what you're feeling at the moment. There's a heavy feeling inside your chest that made you feel like exploding.

"[F/name]-san, let's go." Takao signaled to start moving. You were keeping a silence throughout the journey. You're too confused with yourself to talk. "Is something wrong?" He asked, noticed the mood swing upon you.

"No, no. There's nothing wrong. I just remembered my unfinished homework." You lied to him as an escape.

"You're going too hard on yourself. It's a holiday. You shouldn't be thinking about it, especially when you're with me."

"Yeah, right." You smiled to him brightly and he continued to talk about some random stuffs. You weren't paying much attention to what he said as your mind wandered to somewhere else. You only realized that you're in front of your house when Takao called your name.

"[F/name]-san, I want to tell you a secret."

"What secret?"

"Come closer."

You leaned forward so that he can whisper it to you. But that wasn't his intention. He kissed you on your cheek instead.

"I like you, [F/name]-san."