Chapter 6: I am Cam.

Chapter 6

I circled him, observing his form as he knelt there waiting for my next command.

God he was beautiful.

"This position is important." I said when I stood before him. "The first thing you'll do when you get here every day is to kneel right here, without your clothes, in this position."

"Yes sir." He answered quickly, his head tilted up and his large eyes fixed on my face.

I thought of the number of times I'd punished a sub for his failure to keep his eyes trained on the floor and how it was something that had become cemented in my training over the years. Yet now, watching Cam naked and on his knees, with those beautiful, wide, trusting eyes fixed on my face, I didn't want him to look anywhere else.

"It's your responsibility to get into position. I shouldn't have to tell you."

"Yes sir."

"Has any of your previous masters ever required that you present yourself this way?"

"All the time." He began with a huge grin and an expression filled with what I could only describe as pride. "Master Drake said I'm really good at sucking—"

"I don't mean during sex." I interrupted and I watched his smile fall ever so slightly.

"No sir."

"Well every dom is different. Everyone has their own rules, but generally, if your master asks you to kneel, your eyes should be on the ground, not on your master." I told him and without hesitation, he lowered his.

"But like I said, every dom is different, lowering your eyes is generally acceptable but you're expected to follow whatever rules are set by your own master." I explained. "When you're in this position, I want you looking at me when I stand in front of you." I told him.

"Yes sir." And he looked up. I found that I liked it. I liked it a lot.

"I want you to stand up, legs apart and lace your hand behind your head like this." I demonstrated and he did it without question.

I circled him slowly, adjusting his legs only slightly and ensuring that his hands were clasped properly behind his head, elbows out. As I did this, my eyes trailed over his flesh.

"When I tell you to display, this is the position I want you to take." I told him. "This means I want to inspect you, whether it's to see any marks I've given you or any new marks you have on your body that you got when you were away from me."

"Okay." He said, then; "Yes sir." before I could correct him.

When I ran a hand down his spine he shivered and when I moved to stand before him again, his expression spoke of his eagerness.

I reached over and took his hand, inspecting his wrist which was red with an angry blister.

"I burned it today." He told me. "It's because the diner was crowded and one of our servers was out sick so I had to do both our jobs and a lot of people kept ordering a lot of stuff and I was talking to one of the customers because he asked me a question and I was paying attention to what I was doing and I burned it on the coffee machine." He rambled and I let him. It was the most words he'd spoken at any one time since I'd met him and he was fascinating.

When I released his hand he was frowning down at the burn; his mouth turned down into a cute pout that had me wanting to kiss it away.

"And then this one is from my roommate's cat." He continued to my surprise, as he broke form to point out the surface-deep scratches on his thigh. "I picked her up and she went crazy." He explained. "I don't know why. She normally loves me."