Prologue.

Prologue

The oscillating ceiling fan did nothing to cool my heated flesh as I lay there, bound and at the mercy of my tormentor. I could feel the soft leather straps biting into my wrists as I pulled on them, twisting my body this way and that, as I tried to ease the discomfort in my aching member.

I pressed my thighs together, squeezing and rubbing, while knowing full well that it would achieve nothing. Not when the ring encircling the base of my cock prevented the release I so desperately craved. Groaning, I brought my chin to my chest so I could look at myself, and at the sight, my nipples tightened further. The small veins running from base to crown stood out against the length of my manhood, and the purpling mushroom head at the end of my pulsating shaft oozed pre-cum.

I sucked in a sharp breath when I felt the sting of the riding crop against the outside of my thigh; once, twice, then three times in rapid succession until I could only cry out from the pain/pleasure of it. I shifted away, but only slightly until he instructed me to remain still, and when he paused, I moaned at the sensation of the after burn on my smooth skin.

He ran the leather tip of the crop along my sensitive flesh, passing it over the top of my thigh and grazing along the soft flesh inside. I wanted to move, to squirm, anything, but his command was clear and I was a good boy. When he ran the tip along the hardened rod between my legs, my toes curled and my quiet panting sounded harsh to my own ears.

The more he rubbed, the faster my panting became, and when he discarded the crop all together and I felt his large hands pushing my legs even further apart, I whimpered. He said nothing as the pads of his fingers danced over my inner thigh, moving up, and up until finally, a finger settled on that tight ring of muscle nestled between my cheeks….

…………………………………………………..

I shook my head to clear it, bringing my attention back to the present. I quickly snapped the small box shut and stuffed it into the bag, then picked up the cup of steaming black coffee and handed it over to the customer with a smile.

I was a mess. I couldn’t focus on anything but the events of the night before, of the feeling of being dominated by the gorgeous stranger who had taken me to his home, and burned sensations I now craved into my mind.

I’d had great sex before, I knew what it felt like to be brought to heights that not many got the chance to experience, and last night was no different…except that after he had taken me, again and again until we were both satisfied, he had had wrapped himself around me, holding me close instead of expecting me to leave right away.

 It had been a strange feeling for me after a night of wild sex, and he’d further surprised me my promising to take me home this morning. It was that very reason I couldn’t get him out of my mind.

For so long I’d been searching for something I had never had; a life with someone who cared for me, someone I could submit to, who would love me with a firm hand, who could satisfy my deepest desires while easing my worries with but a few words, and after last night’s stranger had treated me like more than just a warm place to stuff his dick, I found myself wanting more.

To be collared, to be loved…to live the way I’d only dreamed. Every day the need ate at me, and ate at me until it was all I could think about, but men these days only wanted someone they could tie up and fuck until they got their release. I sighed and picked up the cloth I would use to wipe up the spilled milk on the counter.

It had felt different with the guy last night, and I cursed myself for not getting his name, or better yet his number. I glanced up at the clock above the stove and bit my lip. Four hours ’till closing time and already, I was itching to get to the bar, hoping I would see the stranger again. Yet worried that I wouldn’t. After all, I’d visited the bar every week for almost a year now and it was the first time I’d ever seen him.

 When another order went up, I turned toward to the expresso machine and forced myself to focus on the work at hand.

                                                                 AUTHOR'S NOTES

THOUGHT I'D GIVE YOU GUYS A LITTLE TREAT. UNFORTUNATELY I WON'T BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU REGULAR UPDATES ON THIS BOOK UNTIL MY BOOK 'A VAMPIRE'S MARINE' HAS BEEN COMPLETED, SO FEEL FREE TO ADD THIS TO YOUR READING LISTS, OR GO CHECK OUT ANY OF MY OTHER BOOKS WHILE YOU WAIT.

THANKS FOR READING AND KEEP SWEET!

-DoUbLe.A

-unedited.