Chapter 19: Mother Monte

Chapter 19

When Damion had told me all those weeks ago that he had a sort of BDSM club, I'd thought for sure that it would look just like all the other ones I'd been to, except maybe a little bit pricey. So I was more than a little bit surprised, when I stepped into the room behind him, but it didn't take very long for me to understand why he called it a 'gentleman's club.'

The place was classy; like 'worth millions' classy, and I guess I should have expected it. This was Damion after all, and everything about him screamed sophistication, perfection and money. As I stepped through the door, I looked down at my cheap sneakers, and automatically felt underdressed. It didn't matter that they hadn't opened for business for the day yet.

First thing's first, it was way bigger than I'd thought it would be; almost the same size of the restaurant; same high ceilings; this time without the art. The color scheme was a nice space grey and light grey vibe that felt very manly and very Damion. I liked how when you walked through the main doors and the side door, you immediately entered a large lobby of sorts, which had nice leather couches that looked extremely comfortable and clean.

After that room, there was what I would describe as a lounge, with more comfy looking leather chairs and huge floor cushions that matched the color scheme. It reminded me of bohemian style cushions, but without the cool colors that went with it.

The paintings on the wall were minimalistic, which somehow reminded me of Damion, even though his house wasn't like that at all. His house was more homey, warm and cozy. This place was just elegant, with clean lines and nothing out of place.

I guessed that maybe the lounge was just where you went to chill and chat with all the other club members. There were huge screens on three of the walls, and the lighting was sort of muted, which made the room feel more cozy and secretive than the lobby had.

I liked that the lounge also had a bar; which looked almost like the one in the restaurant, except it was much smaller. There were so many things I liked about the whole set up, but the tables were probably my favorite. They were short, which reminded me of those Japanese-style  furniture that I'd seen on TV a million times. Even though I was sure most people didn't notice, since they came to have fun, and not to inspect the décor, the table had the coolest geometric patterns on the surface, that made the artist in me really, really excited.

I bent down for a second and ran my hands over the surface, and when Damion looked back and saw me, he smiled. I followed him into the next room; which was bigger than all the others. I realized that this was the main room where all the action happened.

There was a huge bar, standing tables, chairs and little private sections all about. The art on the walls was bolder and inviting, and the stage that stood in the center of the room was intimidating.

There were metal poles up there, metal benches and other strange things that I didn't really know about, but that clearly belonged in a BDSM club. There were also ropes that hug from the very high ceilings, and I had a vague idea what they were used for. Damion explained to me as I passed them, what the doors that lined one of the walls were for.

Those were for the private scenes, he had said. I peeked into one of them expecting to see a bed, but there were just some of the same stuff that were on the stage, plus a couch or two and huge floor cushions.

The bottom line was; I was impressed, but I wasn't surprised that Damion had impressed me. He was an impressive person to begin with.

"I really like it." I told him, and even though I couldn't read the expression that crossed his face when I said the words, I got the feeling that he liked that I liked it.