Part 11

Part 11

A/N: I'm gonna start switching between both character's POV's so you can see both sides of the story (I'll note which POV it's on). Also there will be some mild cursing in this chapter (mild I promise!!)

Jinora's POV:

Jinora awoke with Kai sleeping next to her. He had a protective arm around her, and when she looked over seemed to still be asleep. Jinora had never changed out of her clothes from the day before, she must have fallen asleep while catching up with Kai. She tiptoed out of bed, trying not to wake Kai up. He slept soundly though, so Jinora had to need to worry.

...

After Jinora showered and changed, she glanced back into her room to see Kai just starting to stir. Idiot. She thought as she walked into the room. God how much can he sleep? It's almost eleven.
She meant everything in a teasing manner though. Jinora was secretly not all that mad at him, he was kinda cute when he was sleeping.
"Watcha thinking about?" Kai said stretching his arms out and sitting up.
Then Jinora remembered Kai was still in the room.
"Oh uh nothing much" Jinora said shoving Kai over to make room for her to sit on the bed. "Good morning though" Jinora said leaning over to give Kai a quick kiss.
"If only I could wake up like this every morning" Kai chuckled leaning back.
"What do you mean?" Jinora wondered aloud.
"I mean waking up with the person I love the most right here" He whispered in her ear. Jinora blushed scarlet, before leaning over to kiss Kai again. It was soft and sweet until Kai pulled away suddenly.
"Shit Jinora, I gotta go." Kai blurted out.
"What do you mean...."
"I'm sorry Jinora, I didn't mean for this to happen. Not at all."

A/N sorry guys for the cliffhanger...