Part 16

Sorry for not updating!! Special thanks to all the people still reading this story and hope you all like it (or don't hate me at the very least)

Jinora's POV

      Calm yourself. She thought, her fists balled up tears still streaming down her cheeks. She was angry and upset and confused, but mostly afraid. Bending was all she had, well besides Kai who left.
     Kai. She couldn't get him out of her head. He had left her yes but she had implied for him to leave his whole life behind. He could've at least explained better, or not had left her so quickly.
     She couldn't blame him for loosing her bending though. She knew that. Jinora was looking for a scapegoat, a reason for all of her problems and he was the easiest person to blame. It was no ones fault really.

Kai's POV

     He sat in his apartment, alone. He looked over some papers on his desk, unable to focus. His heart kept beating Jin-or-a, Jin-or-a. It was stupid to think this, but the thought of her had kept him going, even if he hadn't realized it.
      Even when he was dating Camille, his thoughts would flit back to her. He wanted to impress her with his new life. He had a great job, a great place and everything. He always hoped he would run into her on the job, or that someday he would be able to go back to Republic City after all of his hard work.
      The thought of getting back to Republic City for all of his hard work kept him going. The best benders were there, and that's what he wanted to achieve. Of course now he knew it was all for her. All for Jinora.

Jinora's POV

     A couple days later things were not improving. Katara worked to heal her head, and everything was coming back to her. She was excelling with everything else and healing remarkably, but her bending still stayed dormant.
     Jinora heard a knock just then. "Come in" she replied solemnly. Her face brightened when she saw who it was though.
     "Hey Jin," Korra said as she entered the door. I heard what happened and I'm so sorry."
    "I'll figure it out" Jinora replied. "I just don't know what's wrong at all, I mean obviously when I hurt my head it triggered something that made me loosing my bending, but what is it?"
     "Look Jin," Korra said looking at her and sitting down next to Jinora. "I've never been good at this spiritual mumbo jumbo but I can tell you it'll get better. It did for me at least" she chuckled patting Jinora's shoulder. "It's gonna take time but you're strong, stronger than I was then. You can do this"