Part 12

Part 12

A/N: There will be cursing in this chapter... Hope no one minds!!

Kai's POV

    "Kai what the fuck..."
     Kai flinched at Jinora cursing. She was usually so... Mild. She never cursed.
     Oh god she must be really mad... Kai thought.
     "Jinora it's not what it seems like, I don't want to leave I promise." Kai whispered soothingly.
     "Then what the fuck is it Kai. You put me through this roller coaster of emotions, come to my house, beg forgiveness and I FORGAVE YOU only to have you leave?!" Jinora screamed bolting upward and pacing around the room.
     "Jinora it's not you... It's just the project..."
     "Oh whoop de doo I gave up the project. I lost everything."
     "Jinora my whole life is there. Without that project I have nothing to live on, I need the money."
     "Did you even think of asking if you could stay with me?"
     "I'm not going to intrude on your family Jinora you know that. I can't live here." Kai said walking over to Jinora and taking her hands.
     "I'm moving into republic city you know, I bought a place."
     Shit. Kai thought. Maybe I should of asked her....
     "You know you said you had to leave. So leave."
     "Jinora can't we talk this through?"
     "You didn't have time to talk ten minutes ago, why do you have time now?"

     On the verge of tears, Kai walked towards the door. "If that's how you feel then I'll go. I didn't want this to happen Jinora, not like this. I promise I will be back. I just need the money and I can't drop my life like this. I'm so so sorry."
     Jinora just stared at him, sitting down on the bed where they had shared a tender kiss not ten minutes before.  Kai didn't want to leave, no he had no intention to. But in his mind he had to do what was right, he couldn't live off of fantasies anymore, even if living in one made him happy.