A boy and his butler

They quickly stopped at your only hiding place.

"Miss please come out. I know you are hiding behind there." The mysterious man spoke.

You were shaking all over from the cold and stood up. You scanned the two figures standing in front of you.

The man had black hair, glasses and was wearing a black suit. He obviously was a butler. The other boy was a lot shorter than he was with blonde hair and icy blue eyes.

The boy giggled. "Hello! My name is Alois Trancy! You look like a beggar but you won't be for long!" You tried to brush off his rude comment. "H-hello I'm (f/n) (l/n). You say staring at him.

The boy turned towards the butler "claude I want her to stay at the Trancy Estate with us." The boy who called himself Alois smiled towards The butler who was apparently known as Claude.

Claude glared Down and the blonde. "Your highness I don't think we should ju-" Alois jumped up and grabbed off Claude's glasses. the young boys expression changing extremely quick. "Claude that's an order!" He yelled as he snapped his butlers glasses in two.

"Very well" he said his golden eyes expressionless. He reached into his pocket and pulled out another pair of glasses. He unfolded them and placed them onto his nose.

"I'm afraid you will forced to stay with us under my highness's orders." He said handing you a bag.

Your eyes widened in shock. I was forced to stay with them? Isn't that kidnapping?

"I'm sorry but I can't I ha-" the man cut you off. "You will be staying with us." You nodded quickly afraid to object again.

The man scared you. Looking into his golden eyes was like staring into a demons soul.

Alois grabbed your freezing hand making you jump. "Don't be afraid! You get to stay with me!" He laughed.

Your gut told you this kid was mentally unstable.

"Inside the bag is a gift my highness requested you should receive." Claude pushed up his glasses.

You opened the bag already knowing it was the six bread loaves. "Thank you very much. You're to kind" you say to the blue eyed boy.

He smiled and grabbed your hand pulling you into their carriage. "This will be so much fun" alois exclaimed bouncing up and down.