Promise

He lets you get dressed and turns around letting you have your privacy. You hear his fingers tap against the tub.

"Wow miss (f/n). It takes you quite some time to get dressed." Alois says slightly turning to peak if you were done.

You weren't there.

"(F/n)?! Where are you?" The blond hair boy yells. His face again darkened. "You won't run from me."

You run down the long hallways. Your wet (h/l) (h/c) hair whipping in your face. You had successfully dressed and ran out of the without him even noticing. 'It was so easy! He's so gullible!'

The next moment your body smashed into a sturdy figure. You looked up surprised to see Claude.

His Gold eyes bore into your wide (e/c) ones.

"My master has been looking for you everywhere. Why are you trying to run away? Don't tell me you aren't enjoying your stay here." He said. His words made your heart beat quicken.

"N-no I just got lost is all" you manage to say looking down.

"You are a young lady. Ladies should never lie" the butler stated. "I'll escort you to your room."

He held out a gloved hand and you grabbed it standing up. You did NOT want to see Alois at that moment.

You wanted him to forget about the stupid kiss and just go to bed. But you knew that wasn't going to be the case.

Claude grabbed the handle to the elegant door and slowly turned it. He pushed it open and to no ones surprise Alois was standing there.

You walk past claude and push past the blue eyed boy.

"Your highness would you like me to carry you towards your room?" The raven haired man asks.

"No thank you claude. I'll be sleeping with (f/n) tonight" the boy smiled.

You hid your face in Your hands. 'How weird could this night get?'

"Please leave us alone Claude" Alois said in an angry tone. Claude raised an eyebrow. "As you wish. " he turned and left shutting the door behind him.

I'm trapped with this insane boy all night.

You crumpled onto your new bed silently pulling the covers over you and blowing out the candle beside the bed. You hoped that going to bed right away would bore him and he would just go back to him room.

Your eye lids were dropping with tiredness when all of a sudden a light streamed through your eyelids.

You opened them to see Alois by the candle. He had relit it.

"Alois please... I just want to sleep." You tried to sound tired to fool him into letting you sleep.

"Only until you give me what you promised." He smirked at your agitated face.

"Fine." As much as you didn't want to it , it was better than kissing naked in a tub.

He bounced onto the bed and before you ever realized it he smashed his lips onto yours. Startled you pushed him off you.

"I thought you meant a kiss on the cheek!" You spat at him. He glared at you.

"Wasn't it fun?" His face happy again. You shook your head.

"Actually no." You cross your arms and lay down. "Goodnight Alois" you blow out the lamp once again. "If you leave me alone tonight I'll maybe let you kiss my cheek tomorrow" you shutter at your words.

"Alright (f/n)! Goodnight!" You could hear the excitement in his voice. He slides into the bed with you and pulls the covers around him.

You groaned hoping you would be kidnapped by someone else.