Moonlight

You left the festival that night laughing your head off with Alois. You both brought up a the things that had happened while you were there.

You arrived back at the Manor nearly falling asleep. It was very late and you just wanted to get it bed. You must of dozed off as when you blinked open your eyes you were being carried.

You looked up and saw Claude with his eyes looking straight forward. As much as you didn't like him you let it slide. You were to tired to complain anyway.

You laid you in your bed and blew out the candle. He must of brought Alois to his own bed as he wasn't beside you.

You stretched you limbs happy you had a little room to yourself.

You slept only for another hour but blinked your eyes open awake. You couldn't go back to bed. You weren't even tired.

You got up and walked to the window/door and opened it stepping onto the cold balcony. The crisp winter air bit your skin causing you to shiver.

The moon hung in the cloudy sky and shone onto the white balcony. If was peaceful. It felt like a cold heaven.

You heard a noise behind you and jumped. You turned your head swishing you (h/c) hair out of your face.

Alois slowed walked towards you and looked over the edge. The wind blew his blond hair back.

The moon shone into his crystal eyes. He's beautiful.

"What are you doing here so late?" You ask him. He continued to stare out into the world. He seemed so... At peace.

"I couldn't sleep." He replied resting his head on the snow covered balcony railing. His eyes looked white in the moonlight.

"Same with me" you say doing the same. You both look at each other's faces rested against the balcony.

"And why isn't that you can't sleep?" You ask him blinking slowly.

He seemed to move closer to you. "I was thinking about you." He answered. You didn't realize but he was standing a hair away from your face.

You inhaled taking in his sweet scent. It reminded you of peaches and cream. You gazed into his galaxy like eyes.

"Am I really that important to you?" You ask sadly. You've never really been important to anybody.

He leans towards you pressing his lips onto your own. This time you didn't push him off. He had changed a little since the first time you two met. You only saw him as a brat.

He was something much other than that. Something beautiful.

You both continued to kiss under the snowy moon light.

The kiss made you feel... At home.

You continued to kiss him. He was gentle but seemed like he could be rough when he wanted to be.

After awhile you slowly pulled away and glanced away blushed. "I'm home" you whispered to the silent sky.