Hannah

The carriage was warm and comfortable. That wasn't something you were used to.

The whole ride the boy stared at you smiling. 'What was wrong with him?'

Your (h/c) hair was all wet and tangled due to all the rain.

After what seemed like forever the carriage finally stopped in front of a gorgeous mansion.

You stepped out, Claude and Alois escorting you to the mansion. "This is the Trancy estate! Welcome to your new home!" Alois bows before you.

My new home?! You thought sweat dropping. You swear you saw Claude roll his eyes behind his black glasses.

You stepped inside and looked around in wonder. Truly an image you thought you'd never see.

"Well what do you think?" You turned to see the hyper boy up in your face. His blue eyes stared ice daggers into your (e/c) ones.

"It's amazing" you say turning away from him.

"I know" he simply replied. 'Well ok then'. You thought.

"Hannah!" The blonde yelled causing you to jump. A woman with light purple hair and beautiful tan skin rushed to him.

"Yes what is it?" She asked nervously.

"Run a warm bath for our new guest and fetch her some clothes. Oh and make sure she has a nice room." She nodded and with that she grabbed your wrist gently.

"Hello miss. You may call me Hannah. I suppose I'll be taking care of you. If you would follow me I will run a hot bath to your liking." You looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

They looked as if she held so many secrets behind them.

"I'm alright. I can run it myself. Thank you very much for the offer" you tell her smiling. "I insist" she quickly says in kind of a scared tone.

What was she so freaked out about?

"Hannah stop fooling around and run her a bath already!" Alois screamed at her causing her eyes to widen.

'Its him isn't it.'

"Yes right away. I'm very sorry your highness" she started walking up a long stair case motioning for you to follow.

What was with that boy. One moment he was energetic and sweet and the next moment he was angry. Strange.