Bath fun

As much as you wanted to relax into the bath by yourself you didn't want the poor maid to be yelled at again.

She ran the warm water into the king sized tub and helped you unlaced your wet nightgown.

She motioned for you to step into the water. You did as she suggested and settled down. "Thank you very much" you smiled at her.

"It was my pleasure" she bowed and left a couple fluffy towels on the side of the tub. She left you alone.

Your mind was swirling. Was I actually going to be living here? At least there was another girl like me here. you thought playing with the bubbles.

You rinsed your hair in the tub and just relaxed. A few of your muscles were sore from you fall just a couple hours ago.

The next thing that happened was totally unexpected.

The doors burst open and you saw the familiar blond haired boy in a jacket and shorts make his way over to you in the tub.

'What was he doing in here?! I'm bathing!' You stared at him in disbelief frozen.

You tried covering your self in the bubbles so he couldn't see your girl parts.

"Alois w-what are you doing in here?!" You tried not to be angry towards him as this was this was the first day you met him.

"I wanted to meet you myself and know more about you!" He skipped towards the tub and sat down at the edge staring at your frozen figure.

You were shocked. 'Did he even know what privacy was? '

"That's nice Alois but could you please not look at me while I'm bathing." You tried so hard not to have an irritated tone.

"Why?" Was his only answer.

Your eyes twitched. 'Was he stupid?'

He scooped his hand into the tub gathering some bubbles onto his hand. He blew them at you laughing.

Since you saw he didn't look Interested in your body you let this slide. He couldn't see your body anyways. The bubbles were to thick.

He leaned into the bubbles and made himself a little beard. He started rolling all over the edge of the tub laughing his head off. Then what you dreaded most happened.

Splash