A bloody Breakfast

You awoke to the sun speckling through the pink curtains. You then remembered you were in hell.

You felt arms grab your shoulders and shake you. "Good morning (f/n)" the annoying voice sings.

"Yeah yeah good morning." You reply sitting up and stretching.  You hear a knock on the door. "

"Yes?" Alois answers for you. "It's hannah. I have come to bring our guest fresh clothing." The maid walks to the bed and sets the perfect pile on the covers.

"Thank you so much" you smile at her. She nods and leaves.

"I wish to see you in the dining room  for breakfast soon" he grins. He then left the room surprisingly. Well that's a first.

You changed into your brand new outfit. It was actually quite stunning. You glanced at yourself in the mirror in approval. You styled you (h/c) hair and walked out of the room.

'Where the hell could the dining room be?'

You make your way down the swirling steps and glance into each room. It almost seemed like you were the only one in the house.

"Do you help finding the dining room?" You heard Hannah's voice. You turned to her. "Yes please." You nodded.

She lead you the opposite direction you headed and stopped at two giant wood door. And then whispered.

"I know he is difficult to deal with but if you agree with what he asks it will be less hard for you." You nod understanding what she meant.

She opens the door and you see an angry Alois and a blank faced Claude.

"Hannah what took you so long?! " he yells at the poor woman causing her to drop her head. "You were supposed to lead her to the dining room and you're beyond late!" Alois was fuming. "I'm very sorry I couldn't find her in her room so I went looking for her." She said gently.

"Come over here Hannah" alois sounded irritated. She nodded and made her way to where he was sitting.

He stood up and you watched in horror as he shoved his thumb into one of her eyes. You gasped loudly. "Alois!" You yelled at him. He didn't stop.

He twisted his finger around. Hannah stood there frozen gasping.

You ran towards Alois and slapped him in the side of the head. "How can you be so cruel to a woman?!" You yelled at him.

You felt a hand around you wrist and turned. Claude was standing beside you.

"Never strike your host."

Tears streamed down your face looking at hannah drop to the floor covering one hand over her bleeding eye.

You were scared of him.