Blood and tears

"Your going to live!" You screamed at him. You had your arms around his small body dragging him away. The dark red liquid streaked the checked tile where you dragged him. Warm tears streamed down your cheeks but you tried to hold them in.

'Is he going to die?!' Your mind raced with horrible thoughts.

"Claude!!" You screamed dropping the blonde gently to the ground. You couldn't carry him up the stairs. In a flash a man in black appeared in front of you. He glanced at the stabbed boy on the floor with an expressionless look. Alois had fallen unconscious just a few moments ago.

"C-Ciel stabbed Alois a-and he's going to die!" You burst at Claude trying to stop the tears. The butlers golden eyes met your itchy (e/c) ones. His eyes narrowed behind his glasses as he scooped up Alois. "He won't die." Were the butlers last words until he left.

You sat there staring at the floor I'm shock. Shakily you lifted your hands and saw they were stained in Alois's thick blood.

'What did he do to deserve this'

You looked in the direction of the ballroom and saw the trail of blood he had made as you dragged him. You buried your face in your bloodied hands letting your tears escape.

Ciels (POV)

'What an Annoying brat that boy is.' I think straightening out my blue coat.

'And what a bloody mess he has made.'

I turned to see Sebastian standing silently behind me.

"Fetch the lady. She is coming with us." I spoke as he slipped on my white gloves for me covering up the blood.

"Yes my lord." He nodded. I closed my eyes for a couple seconds in thought. I opened them to see my butler was gone.

Your (POV)

Slowly walking up the manors stairs you couldn't stop crying. All the anxiety was hurting you. You didn't know weather he would live or die. You continued up the steps until you reached your bedroom. Sitting on the edge of your giant bed you wept into your hands until you noticed a dark shadow cover the room. It looked like the shape of a man. You turned to see a flash of black when suddenly you were picked up and you were suddenly flying though the winter air outside. You let out a shriek not  knowing what was happening. You looked up to see you were being carried by a man. A man in black.

(THIS TOOK FORVER TO UPDATE IM SO SORRY)