Kidnapping?

"Sebastian?!" You yelled at the man. He was holding you to his chest as he ran through the night.

"A young lady like yourself shouldn't yell." He said. You could sense he was smirking.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked him. You suddenly felt more scared then you were before.

'This is the butler of the boy who stabbed Alois.' You thought wanting to strike the butler. But you knew better. It felt like only seconds later had passed until you were someplace warm.

You were in another manor. You guessed it was Ciel's and you were right.

"Young Master I have retrieved Ms. (F/n)." The butler spoke. You looked straight ahead of you to see the familiar eyepatched boy sitting in a big red chair. Your cheeks felt hot and you felt like you wanted to cry.

'Is this a kidnapping?' You asked yourself in fear.

"No need to look so afraid (f/n), you are safe now. Who knows what the devil of a boy could have done to you." Ciel spoke softly. Your face heated up in anger.

"Why did you stab him?! He didn't do anything to you and I'm his friend!" You yelled. Ciel's face seemed to look surprised for a second.

"He's done a lot more to me than you would think." His voice sounded a little angry. "Sebastian, guide her to her room you prepared." Ciel ordered his butler. His butler bowed and nodded.

"Come this way my dear (f/n)" the handsome  butler said towards you. Unconsciously you followed him, your mind clouded with Alois. It seemed like seconds until Sebastian stopped. He opened the huge doors to a fancy bedroom. You instantly fell in love. It was as if he knew everything you loved. The whole room was (ur fav color) and there were manakins displaying beautiful gothic dresses. Best of all there was assorted dishes of all the food you adored. You so badly wanted to stuff your face. You felt guilty for even thinking of eating while your friend was at his manor with a stab wound.

"Is it to your liking Miss (F/n)?" The Raven haired butler asked. You nodded quickly. You didn't not like the butler so you didn't want to be rude to him. But ciel on the other hand made you mad. Sebastian settled you in your temporary room and then left locking the door on his way out.

(Ok so I decided to continue to write this XD its been like 4 months ik I'm terrible. But I haven't written this in so long I'm going to Have to go back and read the whole fic over so I can remember what happened XD sorry for the long wait again!)