Noahs ark Circus

You noticed the blonde wave his hands over his head. "Me me choose me!"

You hid your face in your arms. Why did he always humiliate me?

The orange haired man turned to where Alois and I were sitting. "You there. Boy in the purple coat." He pointed at him.

Alois then grabbed your arm and dragged you on stage ignoring your pleas to let you go. You didn't want to perform in front of anyone!!

"(F/n) will be the second volunteer!" Alois said pushing you before the circus man.

He laughed a jolly laugh. "The lass seems nervous!" He said looking at your worried (e/c) eyes. You nodded sweat dropping.

"She's fine! She wants to!" Alois Laughed. You just stayed frozen.

"As I mentioned before you may call me Joker!" The orange haired male said smiling. He grabbed your hand and led you to a spinning wheel.

"Please allow beast to strap you onto the wheel!" He smiled showing a small sharp tooth.

"Wait please no!" You insisted. He continued to move you forward. "Don't you worry lass it will be fun
! trust ol joker." He again laughed.

You gulped and let the gorgeous beast tamer from before strap your legs and arms onto a wheel. The leather was tight around your Wrists and ankles.

You saw Alois standing not to far away staring at your strapped body.

"Now our knife thrower "dagger" will throw multiple knifes at the young lady missing her by inches!" Joker said towards the audience. The boy from before with the blonde and black hair stepped up and held 7 knives in his fingers.

Your pupils shrank. "No no please I don't want to!" You yelled. You were terrified. I don't want a knife in my head!

"Everything will be alright Lass!" You heard joker speak as your vision turned upside down the around and around.

You could swear you heard Alois clapping and cheering. He was supporting this!!

You squeezed your eyes shut hearing the first knife whiz past your ear. You let out a mild whimper. The crowd cheered louder.

Your head was spinning and felt very uncomfortable. You could feel the wind of the daggers when they stuck beside you all around.

You stopped spinning and didn't even know if you were upright or not. You saw two of everything.

They un strapped your shaking body. "See that wasn't so bad was it?" You heard joker. You wobbled down the 2 steps that led up to the well and breathed.

Alois ran towards you while you heard the crowd clapping and cheering. "(F/n) that looked so fun!" He grabbed your arms his eyes shining.

You again heard jokers voice. "Now this boy will walk the tightrope!" He pointed at Alois. His eyes widened then he grinned.

"Alright" he left you and walked towards Joker. You watched then wrap a rope around his waist. "Thank you very much" he smiled at the girl who readied him.

Joker went on about what he would do. Your stomach dropped watching his figure high up trying to walk across a wire.

You noticed there was a net underneath which made you calm down a little. You would have a heart attack watching him fall and injure himself.

He steadily placed one of his laced boots against the rope. He looked excited yet nervous. You watched him wobble a bit but quickly find his balance.

He then did something bizarre. He placed his boots firmly on the rope standing side ways and just started to run across.

What was he thinking?! You mentally panicked. He was going to fall there was no way he could keep himself steady by running. You closed your eyes. You didn't want to look.

You opened them after the audience erupted in applause. You peeked and saw the blonde on the other side of the rope unharmed. Impossible.

Your mouth dropped open. But how??

He was bowing laughing on the other side. What a little weirdo. You started laughing also.