Glass

You ran to your room and locked your door skipping breakfast.

You had just witnessed him gouge a poor woman's eye out?! You sat at the door panting.

What if he does that to me? Would he do it to me? Would he hurt me that bad? You buried your head into your shaking hands. You were terrified of him.

You sat there for awhile thinking of ways to escape the manor. Then you heard a tap at the door.

You covered you mouth with your hands hoping he couldn't hear you breath. You were sweating really badly.

"(F/n) come out of your room! You promised I could kiss you again today!" You heard him whine from the other side of the door.

It's like he's totally forgotten what he did or he didn't care to remember.

You backed away slowly from the door hoping the carpeted floor didn't make any sort of noise. You spotted the window. Perfect.

"Come on! I'm getting bored waiting for you (f/n)!" Alois continued. You ignored his pouts and tried to open the window to the balcony. You heard a click and the window slid open.

Yes. As you were about to slip through a flash of black landed directly in front of you causing you to stumble backwards into the dresser. Ouch.

Your elbow had smashed the dressers mirror and thick crimson liquid ran down your arm. You saw a shard of glass stuck just above your elbow.

You bit your lip at the pain trying not the cry out. It was in there deep. You shakily grabbed the shard and quickly pulled it out.

You pointed it towards the black figure who happened to be Claude. "Let me leave" you say still pointing it at his direction.

"Put the glass down miss (f/n). A lady should never threaten anyone."he said looking down at you with the same blank expression.

Your (e/c) eyes were burning. Your arm stung more than it should. You looked down again and noticed your whole arm was sliced up. "What?" Was the last thing you said until you fell onto your knees and then onto the floor unconscious.

Alois's (POV)

I poked her cheeks hoping she would wake up. 'She still owed me that kiss!' I thought angrily.

I slapped her sleeping face in anger hoping she felt it in her sleep.

'Why did people always try to leave me? What's wrong with me?' I couldn't help but ask myself. I started to feel my throat choke up. Tears rolled down my red face onto her unconscious body leaving little drops that dissolved into the blanket.

"Please don't leave me (f/n)" I sobbed into the crook of her neck wishing she could hear me.