XXII Part 2

Btw, you'll recognize the flashbacks from previous chapters, but I've added stuff to them and mixed them up a bit. ANd of course, I've set a vid up for the background music which is to the the right. I hope you all enjoy this last chapter/part! Songs: 1. Ellie Goulding- My Blodd 2. The Fray- You Found Me 3. Ellie Goulding- Dead In The Water

Nathan's POV

"Nathan!" I heard someone yell in a rather low voice. I was still in shock from what I'd just witnessed. "I'll avenge you, Jay" I said to myself.

"Nathan!" I heard more clearly. I turned around and found that it was Tom calling me. "You wanna end up like Jay, or do you want to fight for him?" he asked ripping a minion's head off. I nodded my head in response.

I tightened my fists, ready to take on anything headed my way. "For Jay" I said, my voice low.

Heather's POV

"Are you just going to stay there, or are you going to fight?" asked Julia. I didn't respond, and I couldn't respond. "Fine. Be more pathetic then you already are. It's your fault we're in this mess!" She took off.

"What Julia said is true" said Barron. He walked up next to me. I clenched my jaw. "You think I don't know that?" I yelled at him. Quickly, I got up and put him up against the cabin's wall. My hands wrapped around his neck.

He held onto my arms and began twisting them. "Ahhh!" I screamed, the pain coursing down my arms. I got out of his grip and ran deep into the woods.

He wants to play a game, right? Then we'll have a little game of tag! I hid behind a tree. I held my breath trying to hear for any movements.

*Flashback*

Out of nowhere Nathan popped up. I jumped from being startled. He tapped me on the shoulder saying "Tag you're it. You've made this game easier than I expected. Unfortunately for you, I'll make it hard." And with that he took off with me trailing right behind him.

What an idiot! That was the perfect moment for him to kiss me. It would've been so romantic, just like when Stefan and Elena had that hot make out session in the woods after she was turned... and then they got freaky.

We finally stopped playing and we went back into the cabin. The time we spent playing was absolutely thrilling. Not once did I break a sweat or grow tired. I just wish I hadn't run around in my now dirty pajamas.

"Hello love birds" Max said teasing while drinking out of a blood bag. "Good to know you guys are at good terms with each other and that Mr.Something's Stuck Up My Ass is gone."

I giggled at Max's joke. "Ha ha ha! Yes keep laughing at a stupid joke" Nathan said sarcastically making me laugh harder. "And she does as I say" Nathan said.

I smiled to myself at the recollection.

Crackle. A twig broke. Barron isn't far.

I moved swiftly around to the back of him, hiding behind another tree. He turned his head to the side. "I can smell you" he said. "And all your anger... And all your ideas for trickery... And all your fear. You can't kill me even if you tried. I haven't anytime to waste with you. I'd rather preoccupy myself with Siva. At least he's someone I can actually have a fight with." He left in a flash.

I thought of chasing him down, but he's right. Who am I fooling? I couldn't possibly kill him. I should just make myself useful and go kill the vampires I can.

I ran back to everyone. "It's ok! Just use more strength!" Siva told Phoebe who now had the upper hand. Like Barron said he'd do, he was having his fun with Siva.