//2//

(Past) April 26

#Alisha's POV

I woke up with the sound of alarm which kept buzzing. I sat up straight on my bed and took the phone to switch off the alarm. It was 8' o clock. Damn! I have a meeting in 2 hours.

I hurriedly got down from my bed and rushed to the bathroom to take a shower. In no time I got out and changed myself into a peach lacy top with a pair of white skinny jeans. I heard my mum calling me from downstairs so I rushed downstairs to find the breakfast set up on the table for me. It was already 9:30 so I grabbed a chicken roll and headed outside. As I sat inside the car I received a call from Mr. Smith, my kharoos boss.

Me: um... Hello sir, good morning.

Mr.Smith: Ms.Alisha it's not the time to say hi or good morning. Where are you? Don't you know my meeting will start in 20 mins? Didn't I messaged you to be in the office by 9?

Me: y-yes I know. An I am almost there. So sir can't talk to you know. So I'll see you in a minute.

I said that and hung up the call.

I started my car and pulled towards my office.

#Hussain's POV

Hussain Hussaiiiiiiinnnnnnn.

I jumped on my bed as I heard a shout in my ears. I saw Maha's innocent face smiling at me.

"It was you who shouted like that?" I asked her as her faced changed into a devilish smile.

She nodded and left the room before I could tell her anything.

She's weird sometimes!

I took my phone from my bedside table and checked the time. It was 9am already! I lazily pulled myself away from my love. My bed! I dragged myself to the washroom and got freshen and headed downstairs. By the time I was downstairs everyone was already done with their breakfast. I settled myself on one of the chairs and saw waffle with maple syrup on the table.

After my breakfast I again went back to my room. Pulling my phone from my pocket and checking all my social sites. I entered WeChat. 3 messages from Alisha. I smiled unknowingly and saw the messages.

Alisha: hey

Alisha: please wish me a luck.

Alisha: I have a very imp meeting to attend!

Me: don't worry it will be good :)

Me: best wishes ;)

Alisha: (typing)

I waited impatiently for her reply. I started shaking my legs, one of my bad habits. I do this often when I am like impatient or restless about something.

Alisha: thank you :D

Alisha: I hope it goes well.

Me: OMFG Alisha don't be so insecure. Trust me you're gonna shake everyones butt in the meeting. XD

Alisha: you mean twerk. Omg that's gross. (Laughing emoji x100)

Me: you could simply click the emo button no need to write. -_-

Alisha: I find that much more expressing ;)

Me: OMG! You're weird.

Alisha: stop talking like a teenage girl -_-

Me: ar e abhi toh main jawaan hoon ;) XD