Q/A

**Please don't skip this part**

Q/A

So I have been getting a lot of questions, so I finally tried to answer those.

1) In the first chap why Maha ran across the room with Hussain's phone claiming to show Shehry a pic of Hussain's wife, when Hussain doesn't even have a pic of hers?

Ans: It will be cleared in the next chap ;)

2) In the 1st chap why Shehry sounded so surprised when Maha showed him Hussain's phone when he already knew that Hussain was in a realtionship?

Ans: Well I won't lie about plot holes. But I do have an answer which I came up a minute ago. So basically everyone in the house knew about Hussain's gf except Maha (she's a kid duh) so shehry was surprised to know Maha already knew about Alina (Hussain's gf). And if you have a small sister or  brother or any kid around you, it's good if you pay attention to them even its just about dora or any stupid thing. The attention
gives them positive vibes and they actually think that you care about them and in future they will always be open to you. And hey you don't wanna crush an adorable kid's excitement. Do you?
Why am I even lecturing about kids excitement?

3) why do you update so slowly?

Ans: cuz I right 4 stories duh. Fourth one isn't published yet.

4) Will there be more conversations (chat) between Hussain and Alish?

Ans: yes. And what happened back then you will get to know. If you remember in the first chap Hussain started telling about Alisha to Shehry and then I dint continue the flashbacks of him telling. But it will continue my bitches.

5) if the picture in Hussain's mobile (which was showed to shehry by Maha) was not Alisha then how did Shehry understood that Hussain was facing a problem?

Ans: I tell plot holes. I repeat abort mission, it's plot holes.

Lol. He is his brother he can understand if Hussain was facing a prob or not (will be cleared in the next chap)

6) Are you planning to keep this on hold again?

Ans: depends on the situation. InshAllah no. I have the plot set nd I actually like to write this story.

7) will there be a sequel?

Ans: depends. Probably not I don't like keeping plots hanging.

8) In a chap Alisha mentioned that Hussain lied to her about having a girlfriend but didn't Alisha get to talk to him by Hussain thinking she was his girlfriend?

Ans: well yes you will get to know why she said he lied.

9) does Alisha knows Hussain's real name?

Ans: yes! But she doesn't know he is fam...

10) who is your favourite writer?

Ans: @whammystyles (dani moon)

11) how did you come up with the idea of IASWAC?

Ans: Idk I was once reading a fanfic "It started with a tweet" so the idea strucked me.

12) why did you chose WeChat and not other much more viral or famous social networking site like Viber, WhatsApp, fb?

Ans: I did thought of fb but I wanted something new. And it was the time I started using Wechat (I hate it honestly) and found that it was very... open. I mean if you use wechat and you know the things it provides like people nearby and shake. You can actually find anyone and talk random people from there.

WhatsApp: I don't use it and I don't know anything about it.

Viber: damn you need number.

13) I used wechat and I know that it's not that safe but if you even want to call you need to approve request so how did Hussain just called her?

Ans: well you need to update wechat and Amaya (Alisha's little sister) was the one to send Hussain the message and she approved him :)

14) Did Hussain called Alisha for the first time through wechat?

Ans: yes!

15) Whose your favourite in dhoombros?

Ans: Not a big fan of them but Shehry is cute!

16) are you planning to delete this story soon?

Ans: no :)

17) why did you choose Hussain for the main character?

Ans: When I started writing this story I was actually writing 2 more fanfics and both of them was based on Shehry, so I thought writing a fanfic on Hussain wouldn't be bad.

18) Will you fill/edit the plot holes?

Ans: no. I barely have time to update XD

19) what's your favourite db fanfic?

Ans: *whispers* I read very less db fanfic. Well actually not less. My favourite ones are "Tere Pyaar Se Darr Lagtahe." And "Once upon a dare."

20) what message would you like to give your readers?

Ans: I love each and everyone's of you who reads my story and VOTES AMD COMMENTS. It's actually you guys care about my hardwork amd you appreciate it. And thank you for taking IASWAC to 1.64k reads with only 5 chaps.
And to the silent readers: thanks for reading but just tapping on that star to vote doesn't take much time. And comments made my day. I even appreciate the small comments like:
Nice
Update
Amazing

Cuz they at least take their time to type a word ;) so love each and everyone of you.

SorryI couldn't answer the rest of the questions cuz they were spoilers.

I hope your confusions are cleared a bit by this. If you have anymore questions comment or dm me and I love you guys for not skipping this part.

Next chap will be updated today😊 stay tuned

- sam x

[comment in this line, I need to see how many of you read it ;)*no one comments*]