//5//

Ally ---> ALINA's nickname (Hussain's current gf)

Hussain's POV

Past May 7 2015

I literally choked on my food reading her message. Alina is still eyeing me confusedly. I keep coughing when Alina reluctantly passes me the glass filled with water. I take a sip from the glass. The feeling that is still washing me is just unexplainable.
I quickly swipe my phone to unlock it to see her four new messages.

Alisha: I am sooo sorry Aahil. That message wasn't for you. It was for my boyfriend Rehan. I am soo sorry.

Alisha: you don't even know how much embarrassed I am. I can explain what happened.

Alisha: actually my phone was doing a bit nakhre and I was chatting with Rehan along with you. I thought his messages are recent one which was actually yours so I texted that mistakenly.

Alisha: I know it doesn't make sense but I am sorry. Don't get me wrong.🙏 please

My heart broke into million pieces as I read her messages. Why am I feeling like this? She is no one. I don't even know her nor I saw her. I thought of a reply but it came out short.

Me: It's ok

Alisha: oh my god I was so scared I thought you will never reply. Thanks for understanding :)

Me: ok.

Alisha: ye ok ok kya laga rakha hain? Kuch toh bolo.

Me: I'll talk to you later Alisha. I am busy.

Alisha: I will call you tonight ok?

Alisha and I were talking regularly at night. Not even a single day I wouldn't or she wouldn't call me to say goodnight. And that goodnight dragged us to 2 or 3 hours conversation and it won't stop till I sung to Alisha.

Me: no today I can't. You know I am with a friend :|

Alisha: oh

I switch off my phone and look over to Alina who's expressions were not easy to figure out. I her face was pale and smile faded.

"Are you cheating on me?"  Her sudden outburst surprises me as I began drinking my coke.

"What?" I harshly question her back as her eyes becomes teary.

"Agar nahi then is phone meye aisa kya hain?" She questions back starting to cry dramatically. "Tum mujse zyaada is peye aapna time zayaa karte ho." She adds in pointing to my phone.

"Ally you're overreacting." I coldly reply as She looks up at me and her facial expressions becomes hard.

"I am overreacting?" She questions clenching her jaw. "You know what? Main ghalat thi that I thought we could handle this relationship.. I was wrong that I hoped that one day you will take me seriously. One day your "I love you's" will actually sound real. Ke ekdin you will show me that you actually love me." She adds as the last part becomes as whisper. She throws her arms on her either side as tears continue to flow.

"Itni choti baat ki batangar kiu banarahi ho Ally? It's not a place to fight. Let's go home let's talk it out calmly?" I quietly suggest.

"I don't wanna talk about anything." She pushes her chair roughly and goes outside crying.

"Damn it." I curse slamming on the table.

Just when I thought the day can't get any worse, Ms. Alisha calls me. I instantly press the ignore button and run after Alina.