//8//

A/N

Today all secrets will be revealed;) not all but just enough. So brace yourself:)

Alisha's POV

"We started chatting and it was all okay but... then one day it all changed. Everything turned upside down." A tear unknowingly dropped off my eye. "I got to know who is he..."

"What happened?" Rehan questions running his hand on my back

I purse my eyes closed and the tears begin.

Flashback

October 5, 2015

I am very confused right now because of my mixed feelings. I am laying on my chest as resting my head on my palms. I waiting for all the answers. I just got to know Aahil's feeling. He said he likes me but more than a friend. He said he waits for my answer.

I scroll over the messages where he confessed his feeling and every time I read I find myself smiling like an idiot.

Aahil: hey

Me: we just talked 30 mins ago -_-

Aahil: but I miss you already *pouts*

Me: kiu hum apke kon hain? ;)

Aahil: you said you don't watch bollywood movies

Me: yesterday my dad was really excited when he found cd in our basement he persuaded us to watch the movie.

Me: it was good

Me: that boy salman khan is hot ;)

Aahil: -_-

Me: why do you care

Aahil: cuz I like you

Me: ok but that doesn't answer my question

Aahil: I don't know all the while I keep thinking about you. Thodi der baat na karoon toh miss karne lagta hoon. You don't even know how much I am desperate to see you. You are 24/7 on my mind and I can't help picture you as deepika, katrina, careena even megan fox

Me: i know megan fox woh baki ladkiya kon hain

Aahil: damn Alu read the other lines too *rolls eyes*

Me: oh sorry I sound as a protective gf

I giggle at my own stupidity. He just confessed he likes me and there I was talking about deepika, katrina.

Aahil: yeah you do.

Me: idk you said you liked me. I like you too

Honestly I am obsessed over him but shush!

Aahil: more than a friend?

Me: ummm

Me: i need some time to think

Me: you know i have a bf, I can't jump into conclusions

Me: sorry

Aahil: I'll be waiting

I close the messaging app and lay flat on my bed, staring blankly at the ceiling until my phone vibrates next to me. I groan picking up my phone without bothering to check the caller id.

"Hello." I speak.

"You slut. Sharam nahi aati dusro ke boyfriend churane main?" She yells.

"I am sorry but this is a wrong no." I politely say.

"This is not a wrong no. just because my boyfriend is rich and you can't do shit that doesn't mean you will get him that easily."

"Listen I politely saying this is a wrong no."

I quickly remove the phone from my year to check the caller id and my voice hitches in my throat.

It's Aahil's number.

"Where is Aahil?" I murmur, my whole body shaking.

"He is not Aahil he is Hussain. He tricked you or should I say you tricked him. Tumhare liye woh kitna khoya khoya rehta hain."

"Stop saying shit whoever you are." I match my voice with her. "I just want to talk with Aahil for once. Please."

"First he is not Aahil he is Hussain and second you aren't talking with him anytime soon  with your filthy mouth you whore,"

"Enough." I scream.

That's when I hear his voice in the background and that's when my world stops.

"Baby why are you screaming." He asks.

"Don't baby me." The girl snaps at him.

"Wait isn't that my phone?" He asks. "What were you doing with this?"

"Your little dirty secret is revealed Hussain." She says in a mocking tone.

I slowly throw myself on the floor, endless tear flowing down my eyes.

"Alisha, right?" She asks.

"Hello Alisha, Alisha I can explain. Hello." His voice slowly fading as the phone slips of my hand.

And the last thing I heard is, "really you don't care to explain your girlfriend but the girl with whom you cheated on me?"

I completely break on the floor, crying a river. I am still confused about what happened a while ago. As if my brain stopped functioning.

He is not Aahil he is Hussain. God fucking damn who is he?

I take my phone from the floor and scroll up through our endless messages after like 5 minutes I find those messages.

Me: you know I have a bf

Aahil: i have memorised it, now would I need to give a test to prove myself -_-

Me: *rolls eyes* i mean tumhara koi girlfriend nahi hain?

Me: we could go on a double date when you will meet

Aahil: no I don't have a gf

Aahil: tum ban jayo ;)

I scream on the top of my lungs out of pain and frustration. I noticed that it was 2 day ago. So there is no chance that she is his recent girlfriend.

Everything inside my find clears out and everything in front of me blackens out and before I know I am lying unconscious on my floor.

Flashback over

"He lied to me." I speak as the tear are taking the best of me.

"So he is Hussain?" Rehan calmly asks.

"I still don't know who is he and I don't want to know."

______

A/N

Last update before my vacation ends. I won't be updating anytime soon. Probably even months. I know I am terrible but trust me it's not me it's school. So bye babes.

And when I return I want to see IASWAC to reach 300 votes and 2.5k views not to much to ask right?

I know that chap sucked and I am sorry for that.

I'll miss you guys so much. Ily all