//9//

1 and a half year later

Alisha's POV

"Seriously?" I reply as I cross the road with Rehan.

He slings his hand over my shoulder.

"I want you to look different.'' He replies with a pout.

I laugh and walk ahead. Didn't realise when a whole year passed after that Hussain incident. Now we are getting married. Rehan had been a great support in all these months. He understood me and gave me all the space I needed.

Now finally we are getting married. Not that I completely threw Aahil out of my life but I sure have grown a different kind of hatred towards him.

"So bolo pehno gi mini skirt?" He asks.

I wrap my arms around his neck with a smirk on my face, "tum kahoge toh pehen lungi. Now tell, you want me to wear mini skirt?" I raised a brow.

"Nah, tumhare sexy legs koi aur dekhe yeh haame manuzur nahi mohtarma." He replies with a smug look and I break into fits of laughter.

I pull myself away from him and walk towards our car.

"Enough now. Please drop me to my office." I pout requesting it.

"Anything you say love." He winks before starting the car.

Soon enough, I am in front of a big glass skyscraper, where in front is a big crowd. I can hear the screams and voices saying, 'Hussain.' The name which made my heart leap. Paparazzi totally surrounded the front gate of the building which made hard for me to enter the building.

I hurry inside and ask our receptionist.

"What is going on outside?" I question.

"You forgot about the big bollywood star who was supposed to come here in UK for promoting his new movie?"

"Yes, I do remember."

"He's here." She gives a light squeal. "And you know what?"

"What?"

"We will be taking his first interview of his new movie."

"Oh." I am not excited or anything cause I don't even know who is he as I have no freaking interest in Bollywood movie."

I leave Lisa alone and walk towards the cafeteria. I need a mug full of coffee. I didn't have enough sleep last night as it was mine and Rehan's 'netflix' night.

I placed the order for cappuccino. I waited in front the counter for my mug to arrive. As my order arrive, I take my coffee and turn around abruptly and accidentally bump on someone spilling all the coffee on that person.

"Sorry, sorry." I quickly say without even looking at the persin.

"Seriously! Can't you see?" He snaps.

"I apologised." We finally have an eye contact.

"Yes. But your stupid apologies won't remove this stain from my branded shirt." He snaps again.

"How rude!" I snap back.

"Rude?" He rolls his eyes, "sorry to remind you but you are the one who splilled this effin' thing.