//11//

A/N

I know you guys hate me for such a late update. Sorry :( SORRYYYYY

Here's the chapter :)

********

Alisha's POV

Walking in the office with my tired eyes, is like I am entering hell. I somehow just want to find a corner and go back to sleep. This comfortable baggy shirt and leggings are making me feel extra lazy right now. I walk into my boss's cabin with a dull expression.
I take a sit in as he leans against his revolving chair.

"Ms. Alisha, Sarah will be out of town for some weeks and you're not being any productive in your position, so I would like to replace you in Sarah's position." He speaks.

My jaw literally drops to the ground. Sarah's position isn't bad. You know interviewing big models, actors, actresses, fashionistas. I always wanted to mix with such people. Not that I don't like my current post but Sarah's post isn't bad too, just a little less salary. I never actually worked for salary. This job is something I was always passionate about.

"I hope you don't have a problem." His words brings me back to earth.

"But what about my position?" I question restlessly.

"There are tonnes of other people to replace you, much more hard working too." He says with a sarcastic smile.

"Why can't they replace Sarah then?" He seemed irritated by my question as he scoffs.

"Because Ms. Alisha, I think you can handle Sarah's position and the project she was supposed to handle." He rolls his eyes.

"Um okay, but will I get my position back after she returns?" I question.

"Maybe." His reply makes me frown, "that will depend on your hard work. Work hard now maybe you will.

"Okay.." I reply.

"Here are all the details about Sarah's upcoming project that she left midway." He says and throws a file in my direction, "study it now and ask me any questions regarding this." He add.

I study the file for good five minutes and I already hate this job. Sarah's upcoming project was to cover actor Hussain's life for a whole month. No wonder why she ran away. But I can barely stand this egoistic guy and I have to practically spend my whole day for a good whole month or two. How?

"But.. this.."I can't even form words and he cuts me off.

"I am sure you don't have any objection with this project, so you may proceed to Sarah's cabin." And he walk away.

I move to Sarah's cabin with my stuffs. I lazily walk to her cabin and replace her name with mine. I look around the room and run my finger through some of the files. I felt agitated about the fact that I just got to know about my position change. I thought this could be fun but sure the project I am supposed to handle isn't fun. My eyes shot up to the door when I see the person, I least expected to come to me. Mr. Hussain.

He comes inside without knocking and sits one of the chair like it's his house. I annoyedly eye him.

"Wow so you're the one who's gonna take my interview?" He smirks and my frown gets deeper.