//6//

**Alisha's time is not stopped but the conversation of Shehry and Hussain will be continued which started in CHAP 1 (THE DAY IT ALL STARTED)

Don't worry they are not in time machine.

Please see the picture on the side. Its of chap 3 I made some changes. The paras was written like Aahil was mad at Alisha and Alisha is very worried but it should be like Alisha was mad at Aahil and doesn't care about him.

I am sorry for the plot holes :)

~~~

PRESENT

Alisha's POV

"I cheated on you." I let the words to slip out as I can't contain this anymore.

The guiltiness was taking over every emotion and I can't go on like this. It feels like a huge weight has been lift up from my chest as the words sink in.
Rehan looks at me emotionlessly. He is broken. He is surprised but he can't just express it.

"You what?" He yells and quickly shoves my hand away from his laps.

"You're getting me wrong." I reply as he stands up. "Tum jo samaj rahe ho waisa nahi hain. It isn't any physical relationship." I add.

"Toh kya samjhu main?" Rehan spats.

"It's just the heart which should've been reserved for you chose another direction. Maine apna dil tumhe puri thara nahi de pai. I fell in love with someone else." I reply as the tears trickles down my cheeks.

Everyone must be thinking how id I cheated on Rehan cause I did not leave him for anyone nor did I have any physical relationship. Yes that is cheating but for me heart is the most important and precious thing that anyone can give to another. Rehan gave his heart to me and his pure love and instead of returning his affection I chose the other way round. I chose to hurt him. I chose to to give my heart to someone else and this cheating in my opinion. Cheating with his feelings, with his heart.

"I need time to think Alisha." Rehan mumbles, his glassy eyes looking at me with disappointment.

I take a sharp breath as the realisation hits me. He is going to leave me. We are breaking up. I slowly let go his hand, the one I clutched to. I gulp down as the tears continue to brim out.

"You're leaving me right?" I question as he looks at everything but me. "Answer me please." I request him.

My head already hurts because of crying.

"Please don't don't this to me. Please." I speak as I lose my balance and land the ground because of crying so much. I look up at him. "Please stay."

"I just need sometime to figure out things." Rehan replies and simply walks away after giving me his car keys.

I sit there crying my eyes out.

Hussain's POV

"Toh phir kya hua?" Shehry asks looking totally absorbed in the story.

"We started talking everyday, before going to bed she used to call me and because the time difference I could give her time."

"Wait time difference?" Shehry asks looking surprised.

"She is in UK." I reply knowing the fact them we are thousand kilometres away from each other and it pained.

"Par Maha mujhe Angelina Jolly ki pic kiu dikharabhi thi." He asks and I burst into a laugh.