//12//

A/N

Updateee :D

I just want to take a moment and thank the people, who are still reading this story, and supporting it. You guys are the best <3 ily

******

Alisha's POV

"How was the dinner?" Kiara one of my colleagues, and a very good friend asks sipping her coffee.

My head is buzzing, I couldn't sleep at all. I stare at my sandwich while answering her question, "It didn't go well at all."

"What why?" She exclaims.

"I asked him a question about his girlfriend, and suddenly he was on his period." I huff annoyedly.

"Period? What?" She questions.

She was annoying me right now, everyone annoys me. Humans are annoying, I should've been an alien.

"He got angry about it and left the dinner midway. I couldn't even have my dessert." I express my sadness in a dramatic way.

She rolls her eyes.

"You shouldn't have done that." She says taking a bite of her food.

"I was doing my job...?" My answer came out more like a question.

"Take baby steps, honey." She says sarcastically, and continues sipping her coffee.

I roll my eyes at her and finish my sandwich quickly. I have to head to my cabin, and do research on the guy who is on my "who do i hate" list.

"Okay girly, I gotta head out." I pout.

"What? So soon?" Kiara whines.

I roll my eyes, nodding, and waving her a bye.

***

I slowly straddle my way to my cabin, I felt so lazy and cozy. The thought of being in my room, snuggled up in my bed and watching Netflix, swarmed my mind. I push the door to my cabin open, and slowly sit on the "not-so-comfortable" chair.

I take a good look of the room, nothing that special to be honest. It's just a small room with white painted walls and black furniture. My computer rested on my black table along with many files, which I didn't bother checking. I take a file from the stack and just then the person who I didn't need to ruin my day, entered.

"Yes, Cheryl." I give my boss's assistant a fake smile.

"Sir, called you." She says abruptly and closes the door behind her.

Ugh! The bitchiness.

I sigh, and felt tired to even stand up. I feel like I am growing old, or else why would I feel so darn lazy doing everything.

I somehow manage myself to go to my boss's room without fainting. Dramatic, I know.

I knock on the door, and I hear a fain "come in" from the inside. I slowly push the door open and enter with the fake-est smile on my face.

"You summoned me?" I ask politely.

"Ms. Alisha, the coverage of Mr. Asif life is a very important project for us. " he speaks and I just nod at the response.