the devil needed a ride 3

***

A giggled escaped my mouth and I moved away, "that tickles." I breathed out with more giggles.

I opened my eyes to see red eyes staring at me. I blinked surprised then smiled and reached up petting his head, "Hey boy." I stretched rolling onto my back and he jumped onto my stomach.

I relaxed looking at him and he just tilted his head looking at me. I smiled picking him up, "you know I haven't given you a name... but knowing you aren't a normal cat you probably already have name." He gave a meow as he purred rubbing his face between my boobs.

I shook my head at him, "you're such a perverted cat." I mumbled and got to the kitchen.

I set him on the counter as I grabbed eggs and bacon to make for breakfast. I turned the radio on and sang dancing to it. I only do this when I'm alone I know how horrible my voice is but I still find it fun to sing.

As the bacon cooked I scooped up the kitty spinning him around with me, "don'cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me! Don'cha wishes your girlfriend was a freak like me?" I yelled in a good mood.

I set him on the counter as I continued cooking. When I finished I gave him a small bowl and the door opened, "Hola chicka!" Mary my friend called closing the door behind her.

I put some on a plate for her; "just in time I made breakfast." I told her as she headed over. She sat down with a sigh and began eating.

"God, when you get a boyfriend he will try to marry you after he eats your food." She moaned out as she ate more bacon.

I just laughed sitting next to her as I ate, "I don't need guys in my life-"

I was cut off by a meow and the kitty prancing towards me.

"And who might this be?" she asked as he rubbed against my chest meowing and purring.

I smiled grabbing him, "I picked him up when dropping you off yesterday... he was alone so I brought him home with me." I told her scratching his ear.

"You know... he looks like a hell hound... except a cat." she said eyeing my kitty.

I giggled; I had thought that when he changed into a dog, "Yah I guess, but who cares. I certainly don't." I kissed his head and he just looked up at me.

"He is staring at you." she whispered leaning towards me.

I just rolled my eyes, "it's just a kitty cat. Besides he can stare all he wants, he clawed the creep from down the hall. Isn't that right my little guy?" he meowed and lay in my lap as I ate.

She laughed patting his head briefly, "Good job kitty. It was about time, someone did something to him." She hated that douche as much as I do.

I stretched my arms up then sighed, "So have anything interesting planned?" I wondered petting my kitty.

She shook her head then slowly began to give me a smirk, "we should give your kitty a makeover." she chuckled evilly.

My kitty looked up at me scared and meowed, "come on it is only for one day." I cooed him softly and he meowed again as if saying he didn't want to.

I smirked, "fine I guess you will have fun sleeping in the pound." his eyes widened and he meowed in a panic. I knew he could understand me!!!

I giggled standing up and held him like on lion king, "a makeover it is!" I declared to the world and Mary laughed evilly.

A bath and 20 red nails later we grinned at the annoyed cat. Mary came in holding a bow and wrapped it around his neck.

"Oh he is so adorable!" I cooed hugging him to my chest, "just imagine if he was human?! We could dress him up like a doll and wash him!" I yelled excitedly.