the devil needed a ride 16

***

Kayla’s p.o.v

I remember everything up until now...

When I woke up I immediately saw the note on my arm and played the video. I couldn’t help but love him more making me laugh. I got up and saw I was dressed.

It was a couple of hours before Mary came back. I was talking to her as I told her about the video when the window was smashed open.

I barely had enough time to turn my head when I felt a sharp pain in my gut. When I looked down I saw a bloody hand and my stomach gushing blood.

I tried to scream for Luke but he covered my mouth laughing. Mary attacked him terrified but he just hit her and I took that chance to scream for Luke.

Moments later he was there and he looked like he was about to cry. I wanted so bad to reach out and hug him but I felt so weak... I couldn’t even lift my head all that much.

When I was dropped to the floor I heard Luke screaming for me but it was fading as if I was drifting away.

suddenly it felt as if I was being pulled out of something and I saw Luke holding a dead me.

I remember screaming and pounding on something for him to look up but he didn’t.

Now it just felt like I was in a ball of nothingness. I couldn’t see anything but this golden light like thing. I couldn’t even see or fill my own body. It was like my eyes were closed and saw only the blinding light.

I turned around and around trying to find somewhere or somehow to get out but I saw nothing. I was about to give up when something caught my eye... it was black and spiraling in a fast motion.

I quickly ran for it and felt as if my body was materializing as I neared the red and black. It was big as an elephant but something comforted me about it.

Without thinking I pressed myself against it crying, "Luke... Luke I hope you can hear me." I begged as tears fell down my face.

"Luke you said you loved me... if you really love me you will get your demon ass up and save me." I tried to joke but I was still sobbing like a child.

I waited but there was no response. My invisible hands pounded mutedly on the huge circle of black ness. I screamed and slammed my hand into it. I gasped when my hand went through.

I pulled it open and gasped, "Luke!" I screamed crawling into the orb.

I screamed when something began pulling me from the orb, "no! Luke, wake up!" I screamed digging my nails into anything to stop from getting pulled out.

"I love you!" I screeched at the top of my lungs before I was hanging onto the edge of the orb.

Luke shot up with his eyes wide. He looked at me confused and reached for me but faded. I screamed as I was yanked hard and my gripped slipped.

I was spinning as I was pulled. It was like going down a slide, except I felt like I was going to die when I stopped.

I crashed into the ground screaming out in pain. More pain erupted across my body but mostly on my back. I had that weird materializing feeling again but I couldn’t open my eyes.

I felt as if my body hardened and my back became heavy. I sobbed on my hands and knees "make it go away!" I begged crumpling to the floor.

I felt sharp pains across my shoulder blades when I tried to move. I pushed up but collapsed and something landed on my arm.

At first I thought a blanket was laid on me but the texture was wrong... a blanket of feathers? I slowly opened my eyes and saw nothing but burred white and my caramel colored skin.