the devil needed a ride 18

***

My eyes began watering as I looked at him. This was him the true him. He looked surprised then hurt taking a step back.

My eyes widened, I think he thinks I’m crying because he looks like that... I heard god laugh, "See you demons are disgusting, no one would ever love you."

I wiped my eyes then ran to Luke. I jumped up using my wings as a boost and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pressed my lips against his lips, "you sure took your time." I cried softly.

His face softened and he put a hand under my butt holding me up and one behind my head as he kissed me. I felt him shrink as we kissed.

I pulled back and saw it was the human Luke. I kissed him again, "I loved you as a cat, I loved you as a human, and I will love you no matter what you look like." I felt my feet touch the ground and he smiled down at me.

"No! You shouldn’t be able to touch him! You are an angel and he is the devil!" god yelled and the light moved towards us.

I noticed that as I was pressed to him my white body gave off a white like glow and he gave off a black aura but it blended easily between us.

"I will not accept an angel being with a demon!" he yelled and the light came towards us.

I felt Luke wrap his arm around us and flipped him off then flash. He flashed to the front, "retreat!" he yelled and all the alive demons grabbed the injured and dead then ran out of the gates then disappeared.

He held my hand as we ran to the gates. Just as he ran threw I was stopped. My eyes widened, god was right! I can’t leave here.

Luke looked confused and pulled me but I just hit an invisible wall. I covered my face as I began to cry, "Just... leave. I will love you but I don’t want that man to hurt you."

He yanked me and let out a loud growl, "are you fucking kidding me? I came here and I’m not leaving without you!"

He wrapped his arms around me. I was confused and scared, if he stayed the god will kill him. My neck suddenly started tingling.

"Bite me."

"What?" he pulled back shocked.

"Bite me... when I got this body it was made, I don’t have your mark physically on me anymore it is only on my soul, bite me and I will be yours again." I told him getting excited.

He looked hesitant before his head bent down to my neck over the previous mark. He let out a warm breath and licked it, "here I go."

His teeth clamped down on my neck making me scream out in pain and slight pleasure.

He pulled back licking over it and I could feel my legs shake with weakness but I also felt better. Almost human again. I looked down at my legs and saw they weren’t a bright glow white but just pale. I looked at my hands and saw the same thing, I was losing the whiteness. I was losing the white ness!

Luke picked me up and hesitantly took steps out of the gate then grinned seeing me stay in his arms. He let out a laugh and I felt suddenly light headed as he flashed us somewhere.

There were voices but they got quiet and Luke sat down. I blinked tiredly sitting up in his lap. I gasped seeing demons watching us.

"This is my mate!" Luke declared and there was a round of cheers I was confused.

He chuckled kissing my cheek, "these demons helped get past the guards to get to you."

My eyes widened more, these demons helped Luke find me?

I felt my eyes water as I looked over them, "thank you so much everyone. You don’t know how much it means to be with Luke again." I told them and they watched me.

"I have to take you to Mary she is still scared." I nodded and he gripped me. I felt my head spin as he sat me down.

We were now in her place in the living room. I walked to her room and I saw her curled up crying on the bed. I smiled sadly as I approached her, "Mary, please don’t cry?" I sat on the edge of the bed and she sat up wiping her tears.

"But you are dead!" her lip quivered and she threw her arms around me crying and blubbering.

I started crying and held her tight. Luke touched my arm making me look up, "I will be out there." he nodded to the living room and closed the door behind him.

I climbed onto the bed hugging her and had her calm down as I told her everything.

***

"Did she fall back asleep?" Luke asked as I walked out.

I smiled up at him so much my jaw hurt. I ran jumping on him and he held me tight burying his face in my neck, "I thought I would never see you again." he whispered and I felt wetness on my shoulder, he was crying...

"I love you Luke." he let out a small laugh as I told him this.

"Took you only dying to say It." he joked sadly.

I shook my head grabbing his face and kissed him, "I love you more than anything Luke, I mean that... the only thing that kept me going up there; was that you were coming for me."

He smiled at me and kissed me softly, "I heard your voice say you loved me, but I wanted to hear it with my own ears."

I kissed him back and he grabbed my thighs lifting me up and set me on the back of the couch, "by the way nice wings."

I broke away looking at them. Honestly I had gotten used to them I forgot about them. I looked up at him, "how come the beast form is your true form but you are always in this form?"

He let out a small sigh, "devils are born half human. So they can grow up in the human world then once they hit a certain age they go through a power like puberty where they get all of their powers, at the end of that puberty we gain our demons self. That beast and this form are two sides of the same coin." he explained playing with my shirt.

"Can you show me it?" I wanted to see.

He looked hesitant before he closed his eyes. His skin turned red and black and I saw his tail come out and horns slid from his skull. His wings stretched out behind him and he let out a small breath of fire.

I bit my lip looking at him. He had an embarrassed look like he didn’t want me staring so intently at him. I stretched out my wings slightly, "you know, I miss the feel of Luke jr." leave it to me to be horny after escape almost being killed.

He let out a growl and his black fingers gripped my hips pushing his excitement into me, "I miss you crying out my name in orgasm." he growled deeply making me moan.

I wanted no, needed him. Gosh I’m such a horn dog!!!

I pushed him back and he snarled. I went to the kitchen writing a note to Mary saying I would be back in the morning.

I went back to Luke, "take me to hell?" he breathed out a growl pulling me to his body and with a blink of an eye we were in his room.

He tossed me to the bed and I laid my wings flat so they wouldn’t get hurt. He was on me in a flash and ripped off my clothes with is talons missing my skin easily.

I moaned at his roughness, "Luke." I begged softly and he growled as he tore off his clothes as well and hovered above me.

My eyes widened when I realized something, "wait!" he froze and looked at me worried.

"What?" his breath was in short pants as he spoke.

"If this is a new body does that mean I’m a virgin again?" I asked worried.

His eyes widened then he let out a deep groan. I watch him change back into his human form breathing roughly but his excitement pressed to my area.

"I’m so sorry Kayla but I can’t hold back much longer." he told me looking my body over, I knew the feeling.

"I don’t care; just do it" I begged and he growled again.

Without warning he slammed into me making me scream out in pain but raw pleasure.

Man I’m going to be sore in the morning...