the devil needed a ride 14

***

I couldn't help but moan softly as I snuggled closer to the warmth wrapped around me. It felt like heaven... I wonder how it tastes...

I rolled my tongue out to taste it and found something weird. It was hard and smooth but had this weird salt taste on it... it was very familiar though. I took a deep breath nuzzling my pillow.

It reminds me of Luke, "Luke." I mumbled half asleep and my pillow bounced.

My eyes shot open and I saw that it wasn't a pillow... just a bare muscular chest. I followed that chest up to his face and found him smirking at me.

I blushed looking away, "what are you so happy about?" I tried to be nonchalant.

I felt his hand behind me slide from my side and to my thigh. Just like that reality slapped me in the face.

We had sex last night... and it was amazing and he even cuddled with me afterward. I was stuck between embarrassment and awe.

I buried my face into his chest, "I don't know what to do." I told him softly.

He chuckled making me bounce, "that is easy, do you regret last night?" he asked brushing my hair back.

I looked up at him and a smile creped onto my face making him beam at me, "I like it." I told him quietly like it was a secret. He pulled me up so we were eye level but I could feel my nipples harden as they dragged against his skin making him moan.

He pulled me closer so we were flushed against each other. I snuggled ducking my head into his neck. He sighed softly pulling me tighter, "I'm glad you liked it... I loved it." he breathed into my hair.

I jumped when my phone went off. I reluctantly pulled away and flipped it open, "yah?"

"Did you forget something? Maybe it started with sch and ended with ool?" Mary joked making me smile fondly.

"Be there in a bit I have to shower." she grumbled but hung up.

I turned back to Luke and saw he was pouting, "You heard the lady I have school." I teased and tried to pull away but his arms didn't leave my waist.

I turned around crawling but he pressed his face to my back. I giggled pulling him off the bed and dragged him to the bathroom.

I knew we were naked but it was still funny. I bent over turning the shower on and felt something press to my area but his hands were wrapped around me.

I blush looking at him over my shoulder, "uh... Luke jr is um..."

He chuckled softly, "I'm sorry. I wake up like this every morning." my stomach hurt a bit still, "don't worry I won't try anything while you hurt, tomorrow maybe."

I gave him a smile but blushed more. He thought about doing that again? Well it was lots of fun... and it felt really good...

I shook my head standing up, "I need to thank about school and work not dirty little fantasies!" I held my fist up like I was determined.

I paled when he tightened his grip placing his chin on my shoulder, "I would love to know what dirty little fantasies go in your mind." He teased as he nibbled on my ear lobe.

I moaned softly slumping into him before I caught myself. I jerked away pointing at him, "You will not trick me!!!!" I yelled puffing out my chest so I was brave.

His eyes slowly traveled down to my chest and he tilted his head and a smile stretched across his lips. I lowered my hand confused, "What... what are you looking at is there something on my shirt?"