the devil needed a ride 13

***

For you horn dogs!!! 

-----------

I blushed at his smirking face before my eyes slid shut enjoying the kiss. I could feel the heat from his body that melted through my bones lighting me on fire.

I have had boyfriends before and we have kissed and made out but it always felt wrong. I could never had sex with them; to me it was like trying to fit my puzzle piece to the wrong side of the board.

But Luke... Luke was different. These intense feelings that echoed through my body made me feel like I was on fire... and we were only kissing.

I wrapped my arms around his neck grabbing his hair so he couldn’t escape me. I slid my right leg up his bare thigh then onto his back.

I gasped at a small shock when I felt something touch my no no square. I broke the kiss looking down. I blushed slightly but saw how his hardness was about an inch from my area.

"What’s wro-" he cut himself off with a deep moan when I grabbed a hold of his excitement. The farthest I have gone with a guy was making out so I have never really seen one.

I rolled us over and sat between his spread thighs. Luke Jr was standing and full attention.

"It won’t bite." he joked in a breathless voice.

I looked up at him biting my lip, "can I touch Luke jr?" I didn’t want him to be mad at me.

He let out a moan dropping his head back, "you are too innocent for your own good." he mumbled closing his eyes. I was confused he didn’t say if I could touch him or not...

I reached forward grabbing it gently like a flower and traced the top. He let out a deep moan making me smile, he liked that.

I chewed on my lip before letting my tongue come out and lick it. It was saltier than I thought it would be but it was evened out with this spicy taste that was easily noticed.

I rubbed my spit over the top and he groaned as if in pain, "I’m sorry did that hurt?" I pulled my hand back quickly.

He shook his head, "no I’m not hurt it just... you make me feel so good." he breathed out looking at me with a flushed face.

I smiled grabbing it again, "I can do what I want with Jr, right?" I was just making sure.

He laid his head back with a groan, "love you could eat me and I wouldn’t care." I guess his lust has taken over his mind.

I leaned down licking the tip and he groaned softly. I sucked the head into my mouth; he didn’t taste bad but it wasn’t amazingly good.

He let out a shuttered breath and his hand grabbed my hair gently. I went down a bit and he moaned softly.

He pulled my mouth off of him, "this is supposed to be about you." he grumbled and pulled me up easily and flipped us over.

"You said you were a virgin so tell me if I hurt you or not." he told me kissing down my neck while rubbing my boobs.

My eyes fluttered shut and I bit my lip his hands were so warm. I gasped when his mouth replaced his left hand on my boob. He sucked it into his mouth then let it pop out and nibbled on my nipple.

A moan left my mouth and he smiled. Shivers ran down my body when his warm hand ran along my side. He slid his hand up my inner thigh while switching to my boobs twin.

His free hand rubbed my other thigh and his finger traced my entrance. I blushed closing my legs but his body stopped it.

I covered my area red and he just smiled sweetly, "you’re so innocent." he cooed cupping my cheek and his lips were on mine.