the devil needed a ride 11

***

When I woke up I found my face pressed against something smooth and hard. I mumbled softly and climbed onto it and wrapped my arms around it.

This body pillow smelt really good. I nuzzled my face into it and sighed with a smile. Suddenly there was a small vibration making my head bounce up and down.

I whined slightly and slid my hands by my head digging my nails into it to stop it but there was a noise in return.

I started waking up more and dug my nails harder into it. There was a small growl and a vibration through my pillow.

I slowly blinked and saw a nipple. I shoved off my pillow looking down and saw it wasn't my body pillow but a body. My face flushed red as I saw the smirk on his lip stretch.

He reached up running his finger over red marks on his chest, "comfy?" he asked with a small yawn.

I looked at the red marks more closely and saw it was nail marks. My face deepened a red color and he chuckled sitting up making me fall into his lap.

"It's ok you don't need to be nervous of seeing me like this." he cooed cupping my cheek.

I jerked my face away, "I'm not nervous!' I snapped, 'besides you are supposed to be a cat!"

I turned away then something dawned on me. I slowly turned back to him, "please tell me you have sweats on..." I whispered softly.

An uneasy smile crossed his lips and I screamed. I shoved him back then scrambled off the bed. I fell face first with my butt and legs still on the bed. I groaned, "Owie..."

I felt him grab my hips, "are you ok?" I screamed in shock and jerked from the bed but it did nothing good.

Since he had a good grip on my hips and when I jerked away it yanked him off the bed and on me.

I wheezed when the air was knocked out of my lungs and he panicked, "are you ok?!" he flipped me over leaning to my face.

I held my chest in hope of getting air. When I was better I slowly opened my eyes and saw his face directly in front of mine.

I blinked at him with wide eyes then the thought hit me again.... he was naked...

my eyes drifted down and I screamed again closing my eyes put my hands over lapping against each other to block the sight but I ended up hitting it... and hard.

He grunted bending over and his forehead hit mine making me cry out in slight pain and he roll off of me. I scrambled back as he cupped his Luke Jr. I looked at my hands and almost started crying. I got up running to the bathroom and scrubbed my hands.

I looked in the mirror and saw a red mark on my forehead along with my cheeks. My eyes were wide and I just felt so embarrassed.

"Hey are you ok?" he asked with some pain.

I hesitantly looked over and sighed seeing he had sweats on but he still cupped his member. I looked down turning off the water.

"I uh... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hit Luke Jr and then hit our foreheads." I told him quickly and went to walk around him but he stuck his arm out against the doorway to stop me, "what?" I couldn't look him in the eyes.

He let out a small breath, "can I hug you?" that is an odd request... it couldn't hurt after all I hurt his Jr.

I gave a nod stepping to him. I slid my arms around his waist placing my head on his chest. He let out a small sigh wrapping his arm around me.

"Did you call my penis Luke jr?" he asked with his mouth next to my ear. He just realizes that?

I blushed again, "I-uh-well...what do you call it?" I whispered embarrassed.

He let out a chuckle nuzzling my neck, "I haven't named it but I kind of like Luke jr." I could feel him smile but that only made me blush more.

After another moment I pulled away, "I have to get ready for school." he pouted but let me go. I went around him going to the closet. I pulled on a white dress with a tan belt and brown boots. I felt girly today. Well I was screaming like a girl... oh god what if the neighbors thought we were having sex?!

I went to the bathroom and noticed he was gone. I brushed my teeth and headed out.

I saw him sitting on the couch with ice on his junk and him grimacing. I looked at the time and saw I was actually pretty early.

I turned the radio on and began to make a supreme omelet. It pretty much just has everything mixed into it. I wanted to sing and dance but I didn't want him to see me, even though he already has.

I ate mine as I cooked his and cleaned up my mess. I grabbed his plate going to the couch, "I made you an omelet." I muttered looking down.

He chuckled then grunted as he tried to sit up, "do you want me to feed it to you?" I asked quickly. I still felt really guiltily about hurting Luke Jr.

He grinned slightly, "sure." I sat cross legged and cut up pieces with the side of the fork. I held it up then blew on it then held it at his mouth.

"Say ah!"

He gave me a look before chuckling, "Ahhh." he mused with his mouth open making me giggle when he bit it off.

This continued for a bit before I heard my phone go off in my room. I set it down going to pick it up.

"John's sperm bank you spray it we save it. How may I help you?"

Mary giggled on the other side of the phone, "well someone is chipper." I rolled my eyes at her, "don't roll your eyes at me!" she scolded.

I sighed, she knows me so well, "you called...?"

She laughed, "Oh yah, you need to hurry your butt up and get here!!! I'm bored!!!" she whined making me roll my eyes again, "hey! What did I say about rolling your eyes?"

I snickered, "be there soon, bye." I hung up and walked out. Luke was putting the plate away; he must have eaten it all.

He smiled when he saw me, "is it time to leave?" I gave a nod.

"Uh so... are you going to be coming to school with me as a cat or do you have something to do?" I asked playing with my fingers behind my back.

He smirked, "a cat of course; you cuddle me more." I rolled my eyes turning around going to the door. He jumped onto my shoulder with a meow and nuzzled my cheek.

I giggled opening the door. I closed then locked it and headed down stairs. I cradled him like a baby to my chest as I walked to my car.

Mary was already waiting for us when we got there and smiled seeing Luke cuddled in my lap.

"I see you found Luke again." she mused scratching his head.

I giggled shaking my head at them.