Chapter 1

"Sage! We know you're there!" My brothers yell amusingly. Like every family siblings always play around. But in my family, it's a little to ruff. Okay, not little. Hmmm. I bet I'll get a black e- no no they won't go for the eye. But the cheek bone!

Suddenly large hands wrap around my ankles and pull my out from the under the bed. Crap I forgot they were after me!

"Told you we'll find you." Mike my oldest brother said smiling evilly. Scratch that. All of them were smiling evilly.

Mike pinned me to the floor. I struggled but come on. An full wolf against a runt. I can't even struggle all I can do is move my butt. Which in my opinion doesn't help.

I stare in Mikes blacking eyes. That's when the fear builds up. I feel his fist meet my face. I let out a loud yelp. I know the won't stop if I did.

Mike leans into my from saddling on me. Making his nose touch mine. He leans into the nuzzle of my neck and licks up my neck. "I know you like it." He said making me shudder and not in the good kind.

He gets off of me making me curl up into a ball and hind my face.

....

I hopped in the shower making sure the door was locked. I mean, when your in a house full of male wolves you gotta locked the door.

Mike was the oldest him being 23. Then there's Shea him being 22. And Deen being 20. They always bully me because well, I'm the runt. And being the runt to the Alpha isn't very good. To him it's disrespectful I'm a slave to him. They make fun of me but I'm their own flesh and blood. But my dad is Alpha of the Fire Moon.

I look like my mother, well she wasn't really. My "parents" didn't get married when they had me. I was a year old when she died. I have a striking resemblance to her which my dad hates. I have her bright red hair and her small nose. The only thing that makes me different is because I'm a runt. I'm not proud of my appearance. I stand 5'4"very scrawny. When I shift I like half the size of a regular. The only thing that makes me different is my eyes. One being a Light purple then the other being grey. I hate it. It makes me stand out from the crowd.

Oh crap I completely forgot I was taking a shower. I turn the water off and grab my towel making sure it's tight around me. Then wrapping a towel in my red hair. I apply my "makeup" I don't really wear much makeup just a little fondation and eye liner.

I rummage through my clothes. I picked out my white ripped skinny jean and my grey long sleeve which ends in the middle of my fingers.

I let down my wet hair. I brushed it out making it back to being wavy. I walked out of the bathroom to sit on my bed. God this thing is seriously a rock. I mean the rest of the guys get comfy king beds. But they said I get this bed because I'm the runt and I don't deserve it. Well atleast that's what the men say. The only thing that keeps me sane is my truck, Which I bought. And my phone which again I bought.

I slipped on my black converse. And ran downstairs to get a muffin before the boys get it. But of course when I reach the kitchen there only one left. So I grab it right before I got my keys. And almost got hit by the door bursting open. It was my da- Ahem. It was Alpha. "Who said you can have a muffin. You don't need it your just a runt." He said stepping forward looking in my eyes steeling. I quickly look at my shoes and said, "Sorry Alpha." I quickly stepped around him and slammed the door to my truck quickly starting it and drive to the stop sign.

I pugged my phone in and hit the steering wheel to Sugar, We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy. I love music. After that song This Is Gospel by Panic! At The Disco came on. I sang as loud as I can. "If you love me let gooooooo!" My music suddenly stop. And my alarm went off. Man, don't you hate that. I was just jamming out. Oh crap I'm late to school!

I sped up heading to the school in the forest. I know it's stupid but it's an all wolves school so we kinda have to hind it. I pulled up to the big cottage. For all the mean, useless, additudes, I'm surprised the school holds all that. Well, they are all towards me anyways.

I grabbed my backpack and speed through he halls to History. I slammed open the door and quickly went to my desk. "Sage. Your late." Mr.Salvatore said. I laughed making sure he heard me. I gasped. "Really? I didn't think I noticed!" I said sarcastically. The class snickered. "Just take your seat." Mr.Salvatore said clearly irritated. "Where?" I asked biting my lip trying not to laugh. I sat in my seat laughing to myself while hearing the rest of the class laugh. I think the only reason they did was because I was gonna get in trouble. "Sage I ha-" Mr.Salvatore abruptly stopped along with the laughter while I still snickered looking down at my lap. What's the wonderful smell. It's like rain and forest. Like a rain forest. Aahaha. Oh! Any ways. I look up to see a very large figure. I abruptly stopped laughing. Oh my Jesus lovin Chirst. It was Caleb Blood. Weird name right? Well this certain person is the Alpha to the strongest pack. Blood Moon. It even sounds scary.

His black hair spiked up reveling his golden eyes. That just so happens to blend perfectly with his tan skin. And those muscles tho. Damn. It makes the shirt he's wearing look skin tight. And I do not. Mind that at all.

He stiffs the air. And his eyes go directly towards me. His blacking eyes, might I correct myself. I quickly stood up grabbing my backpack and sprinting down the hall.

I sprinted till I feel a huge weight on my chest. Like someone pushed me. Oh wait they did....

*****
Hey my wonderful cherry drops! Well that was my first chapter hope you love it! I has more to come. So make sure to keep in tune! I wove all you so tanks! \(*·*)/