Chapter 2

After feeling the push on my chest I was soon against the lockers. I yelp as the pain shocks my back.

Oh great the one person I don't want to see. Deen. I roll my eyes. "What do you want." I said. I'm not as afraid of Deen as the rest of my brothers. He seems more to himself. All though he does still bully me. Hah I have bullies for brothers. That's wonderful. (Note my sarcasm.)

"Awww. My little sister's skipping class. Well, we'll see what Alpha says to that." Deen says pushing his forearm right across my chest so I couldn't move. "Well doesn't that make you skipping class too? Dumbass." I smile. But Deen doesnt. Well he's more filled with, how do I put this, ......rage? His eyes start blacking. Oh shit.

His gonna punch me to a pulp. He raises his fist which raises my fear. I shut my eyes for a second. But when I look his gone. Oh wow. He just disappeared. Maybe it was just a dream. I chuckle to myself before looking to my right. "Oh shit!" Caleb was standing right there with Deen runn- Ahem....Sprinting away from behind Caleb.

Crap. I forgot I was running from him. I stare into his eyes some how I just can't run away from him. As if his eyes glued my feet to the floor. I have never felt like this after well my "mom" died. I just couldn't stop looking at the hospital bed she laid in. I remembered it. I know I was young. But that image is stuck in my head from now till I die.

I watched as Caleb just stood there. Could it be. Could he be? I slowly take a step forward. He doesn't do anything. I slowly make my way to him. His gold eyes never leaving mine.

I'm now right in front of him. I bring my hand up to his face. With only my fingertips touching sparks fly. Making my whole body electrify. "Mate.." Caleb said. It sounded so easy to say that he just let it roll off his tongue. And his voice so stern he knew for sure that I was his mate.

I'm terrified. What are the boys gonna think of this. I quickly turn around but only get stopped by being thrown onto the lockers once again. He had his hand griping my shoulders so I couldn't move. I struggled to get away from him and his gaze. Damn. That gaze can make rocks move. He leans into my ear and whispers, "Mine.." I struggle to get away but only makes his grip tighten. He slowly nuzzles his face in my neck and inhauls deeply. Ok what in the actual fuck. This fool! "MINE!" He yells while growling. I whimper noticing the size difference. I'm literally up to his elbows. Jesus Christ. He's fucken huge. His muscle arms are as big as my fucken head.

I guess he noticed my whimpering. He quickly pulled away making his face soften.

"Your mine. And all mine. Why are you scared?" He said with a a sincere voice. He started leaning closer to me slowly.

"I-it's ju-just I don't wa-want my brothers to g-get m-m-mad." I stuttered staring at his lips which were grazing mine.

"Don't worry. Your with me. Alpha." He smashed his lips on mine. Hot damn! This boy can kiss. He's like eating me. Ok no that's nasty. He quickly pulls away. Lowering his eyes at me. "What?" I ask. "Why didn't you kiss back." He said frustrated.

"I mean, I did." I said in confusion.

"No you d-. Never mind." He said shaking his head. "I'm sorry." I said in a frown.

I quickly pulls his head down to look me straight in my eyes. Then he smiled. "Don't be. It makes it more fun." I roll my eyes before being swepped off my feet. Caleb was carrying me bridal style. "I can walk!" I said struggling but his grip tightens. "Are you sure you don't even know how to kiss." He said placing me in his truck. Before getting in himself. "Asshole." I said under my breath. "Heard that.....sweetheart." He said smiling.

I can't help but blush at the nickname he called me. My face turned red as a tomato.

"Wow you blush easy." Caleb said grinning. "Shut up.." I said frowning.

"I think it's cute." He said widening his smile like the Chester cat. And with that my face turned a bunch of different shades of red. Making him chuckle lightly.

Hey guys sorry the chapter was so short I had to go to the schools registration crap. Plus I had to go to the bone doctor to see what I do now. I got rid of the cast so now I'm in a lace shoe thing and my crutches I get rid of them on Monday so YAY!! Love you little bunnies!!! Please comment or vote if you loved it!!! Or if I should continue. See ya latter!