Chapter 15

I mean, things could be a lot worse. I could.... No..... I mean what if....... No... Ughh!! I highly doubt that anything could be any worse.

Walking down the stairs A high pitched giggle reaches my ears. Ew.

Walking further down I peek over the wall. Barbie? Damn sure seems like it. Busty, blonde, tall, long legs, beautiful in general. "So Caleb." She says her voice a lot more high pitched then I imagined. "Have you seen Andrew?" She asks gently hitting Caleb's bicep. I laughed internally because before she was about it hit him, he quickly flexed.

Why would he need to do that? Shaking the jealously out of my head, Andrew walks in. "Andy!" She screeches jumping on him. I guess my jealousy just couldn't be helped. Letting out a loud whimper, all three turn towards me.

Looking down and say quietly, "Get your hands off him."

"Uh who the hell is that runt?" Her high voice says loudly to Andrew.

"Sage.." Andrew says trying to walk towards me.

"Who is she!?" I say loudly at almost a yell. "Sage, she's just a-" Andrew tries to say but gets cut off by the girl. "Just a what, Andrew! Who are you anyways!" She yells walking up to me.

"Oh Andrew hasn't told you? I'm his mate!" I yell back. "Oh wow! Are you kidding me Andrew. It's nice to know that you would've told me about this." She says sounding actually upset. I mean, I can see where she's coming from. But at be same time I wish I wasn't that rude.

Shaking my head I watch her turn to walk out. "No Alice!! Please just-" Andrew tries to say, but she just walks out. Hm. I would do that too.

Looking back at me, his face turns into an angry face. Andrew. Angry. At me. Wow doesn't sound like him.

Glancing at Caleb, I can tell he was trying to stay out of it as much as possible. Even taking a step back, so I did the same. Looking back up and Andrew, he flares his nose.

Glancing back at Caleb, he had the same angry face. "What!" I yell.

"So you want to get angry at me when I have a girl around, but you're over here prancing around with Damon's scent!" Andrew yells taking a step forward. Wow that was a slap in the face. Damn it, Damon.

"So what'd you guys do last night!? Huh!?" Caleb yells. "We didn't do anything!" I scream.

Feeling a touch on my shoulder, Damon walks away. "Oh I wouldn't call that nothing." He says. Standing by the door frame.

"What the hell!!" I yell pushing Caleb back, considering how close he was. "I'm not a little tramp like your friend! And what, were you too scared to tell your friends I was a runt!" I yell back. "You being a runt has nothing to do with that. But it also says a lot considering you need all of our attention. So yeah you are being a little slut!" He yells.

With the room going quiet, Damon wasn't smiling anymore but had shock, Caleb wasn't angry with me anymore but seemed mad at Andrew. And Andrew..., well Andrew had no guilt.

Tears filling my eyes, my face goings red. Few tears fall down my cheeks. "Sage I'm s-" Andrew didn't finish. But I sure was. My slap to his face sent the whole house into a quiet dead zone.

Pushing him out of the way, I run. "Sage I'm sorry." Damon says grabbing my arm with a guiltily look. Pulling my arm away I keep running. Not that I could barely see where I was going, considering my eyes were filled with tears.

I need to get out of here! Anywhere just not here. Slamming the, what I think is the front door, I try to run out. But to only get thrown back a couple feet. Looking up I meet a pair of green eyes before darkness consumes me.

-------------

"The hell did you guys do to her." A deep voice says. You see I just woke up, but I'm a little to tired to open my eyes. "Long story." I hear one of the guys say. Hm Andrews voice. Trust me I know, he was yelling at me for like 10 minutes.

"Listen, if it wasn't for me she probably would have cracked her skull when she fell." The man says again.

"She is a sight to see, boys. Really beautiful, should be happy you have her, sure are lucky." And with that I slowly open my eyes.

"Hey look she's awake." I hear Caleb say. Look around I meet Damon's eyes first. But he wasn't joining the crowd but more of leaning against the frame of the door. Shaking him off I see the other two boys.

Looking to my right, I see those green eyes again. With a helluva hot face with it that was a little to close. "Hm. You okay? your face is red. You might have a fever." He says putting his hand on my face.

"Oh yup! Fever! Heh heh! Should be heading to my room!" I say trying to get up but I stop when the man pushes on my boobs pushing me back into the bed.

Okay a little too close there buddy. The hell is wrong with this guy!?

"You gotta stay here awhile, okay?" He says.

"Well I guess we should introduce older brother." Caleb says.

"Sage, Nick. Nick, Sage."

Ahhhh!! There you go!! In the next chapter I'll go more in detail to Nick. But yeah so hope you guys like this!! Please please

Like

Comment

Share!!!!!