Chapter 4

Caleb started to drive while I looked through his CDs. Nirvana. Fall out boy. Incubus. Metallica. Panic! At the disco!! Hell yeah!! I put in that CD and Hallelujah came on.

"All you siners stand up sing hallelujah! And if you can't stop shaking lean back let it move right through ya!!" I sang loudly while Mr.NoFun over there laughs at me. I sharply turn to him. "What!" I snapped.

"Sorry I just think that's hilarious." He said wiping an imaginary tear away. "I'm surprised you have a sense of humor." I said watching him grip the wheel tighter.

"Why would you say that?" He said very harshly and angrily. "W-well you are the m-most feared wa-werewolf of the country a-and w-well yo-your j-just sa-scary." I whimpered making him sharply slamming the breaks causing me to jerk forward. Thank you god for seat beats.

"Run inside and get all your stuff. Hurry up." Caleb said again harshly.

I quickly nod and sprint inside. I finally reached the stairs only to get pushed out of my door way and pinned to the wall by Shea with my stomach touching the wall. I start shaking rapidly as he towers over me.
"Where do you think your going." He asked me as he starts kiss the corner of my mouth. I try to jerk away but only to get Shea's hand to grip my chin. He quickly let's go while I return my face to my hands with my forehead touching the wall.

"Why don't you turn around?" Shea asks. I slightly move my foot that second but to only be greeted by a different growling voice. "Why don't you?" The deepening voices says growling. Thank god it's Caleb. "Wha-" Shea was cut off by Caleb grabbing the back of his shirt throwing him against the wall then punching him repeatedly. "Go.Get.Your.Stuff.And.Get.In.The. Truck." Caleb says through punches with me being as frightened as I am. I didn't argue. I sprinted passed them avoiding the blood which has now reached the floor. Well this is different.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Yeah yeah I know it's a short chapter I'm try so very hard to update. I've been having Athletes in the morning and having schoolwork to do it's difficult. I'm sorry but please vote and comment if you have any thing to change! It really motivates me and makes me want to write even more!! Please check out my other books!!! I la you guys and gals!!!! See ya!!