Chapter 18

-Calebs POV-

"I'm going in!" Damon yells pushing Nick aside.

"Not a smart idea. I smell gas." Andrew says all smart like. Rolling my eyes I put my hand on my head.

"Oh no!" Damon sarcastically gently putting his hand on his cheek. "It's fucken gas! It doesn't even matter!!"

"Well I don't see a gas mask any where! I can tell the gas runs through out the whole house. Considering it's a two story she's probably in the basement, if there is one. Maybe six minutes to get in and out without passing out." Andrew says with a thinking face.

"Okay Bill Nye, six minutes you say?..." Damon says looking at the door.

"Well yes but, THE CALCULATIONS MAYBE-!" Andrew try's to say, but it was to late.

Turning around Damon kicks the door down and runs in.

Please moon goddess, I know I said that I didn't want her because she was a runt. But I love her. It's not what she is that I love, but who she is. I want her back. I want to wrap my arms around her and tell her everything's okay. I need to make things right and I need your help.

-Sages POV--

Torture. I wasn't able to say that word for a long time. I just couldn't pronounce it. But from being here I learned how to.

Hearing the door open I hear loud boots coming towards me. Looking up I see a familiar face. Hm I know him somewhere. Just where...

"Oh come on. You remember me don't you?" The man says leaning into the light revealing his face more.

Damn I know him from somewhere... "Ssss....Stacey?" I ask while he shakes his head. "Ssssss.." Spencer!! I say in my head. What is he doing here?

"You got to be kidding me..." I mumble.

"Ssssss.....Stupid!!" I say acting like a finally got it right. Which I did.

"You're that guy who stands in parking lots helping chicks with their bags!! Wow, this is a real step up! You should feel honored." I say motioning to myself.

"You won't be laughing for long." He says putting on a gas mask.

"I wasn't laughing but okay.." I say laughing quietly. Seeing a weird green fog like gas come from the corners of the ceiling, my air levels go down. Holding my breath for as long as I can till I needing to feel like I had to breathe in. Then right when I was about to pass out, he put a gas mask on me. Let me breathe for a little bit, then took it off.

This has been going on for hours.

Putting the gas mask back on me I hear my name being called. Looking up at Spencer, he hears it too. Looking at the door, it gets kicked across the room. Heading towards Spencer first, he throws a punch, and another one. Feeling blood spatter on my ankles I tilt my head back.

"Sage!" I hear him yelling. Wobbling over to me he kneels down to untie all of the knots. Once I was loose he hugged me.

"Damon?" I ask hearing no reply.

Looking down at him his eyes were close.

"Damon!" I yell pulling my mask off and putting it on him. Looking around the floor I try to find Spencer's mask. With the green fog I can't see anything. Realizing it's too late I throw Damon's arm around my shoulders and drag him up the basement stairs.

Seeing the front door open, I see Caleb looking around. I can make it, for them.

Stopping in my tracks I let go of Damon. Then I let go of myself. Falling to the floor with my eyes closing I see Caleb's legs run to me before darkness consumes me

Do do do do do Dora Dora!! Alright there you go!! I know it's been awhile but I've been going through a lot of stuff. I love all you guys!!

So please

Like🦁

Comment🦁

And Share🦁