Chapter 13

I don't know what to do... I mean, so many things are running through my head. I'm not sure I can't take it or handle it anymore. I feel like I'm trying to grab onto anything or someone just to help me. I just dunno what to do with all these......

Shopping bags!!!!!! I swear I didn't need this much clothing!!

With two Victoria Secret bags, three hot topic bags, and one American eagle bag, I'm practically dragging them on the floor. Looking over to Macy I see that she's holding about five. Three being her's and the last two mine.

Instead of internally groaning, I let out a huge groan causing Macy to do the same. 'Oh Lordy, thank you for these gifts but please please give me the strength to carry all these damn bags.' I pray aloud causing both of us to laugh until we dropped some bags. Hm... I think I might like her.

Calebs pov! (Sorry if you don't want it!)

God damn it. Being without Sage pissing me off. I mean then again, she's a fucken runt. What can she even do with a full pack as a Luna? "Thanks moon goddess!" I say out loud and sarcastically.

Being mates with two other men, my brothers, makes no sense. I have to go see that old woman in our pack. Our? Urgh!! What the hell Caleb!! My pack!! Not hers! But she is mine. And I'm not gonna let those buffoons touch her! Cause right now is when I need her the most.

Okie back to Sages pov!! >~<

"Oh my gosh!! Stacy?" I hear Macy yell as we reach the car. "Be right back!" She yells running over to a different car.

Trying to open the door I feel a cold hand touch my hand. Quickly spinning around and dropping my bags, I meet a pair of green eyes.

Practically checking him out, he stands there 6'4" with long black hair and a muscular frame. Looking at our position, his right arm is grabbing the car handle while his right knee is bent and against the tire holding me there, while the hot stranger's face is centimeters away from mine.

"Need some help there?" His deep voice says grabbing my bags as my face turns red. "Um yeah... If you can just.. Um. Move your knee..." I say trying to move his knee out the way. Letting out a throaty laugh he moves and opens the door.

Putting my bags and Macy's baggings in the car, I say "Thank you...." Trying to figure out his name.

"Spencer." He winks at me. "I trust I'll see you around, goodbye...Sage." He says.

Hold a flip flop second. How'd he know my nam-

"Oh my gosh thanks Sage for putting the bags up!" I hear Macy sat. Taking my eyes off the mysterious man, I turn to Macy. "Well actually it was," Turning back to Spencer, he was gone. What the what!!!

"What the hell..." I mutter.

"Uh okay? You gonna get in the car?" Macy asks getting in the car.

"Oh uh yeah yeah." I mutter getting in the front seat.

-----------------

Flopping my self on my bed I moan. "Finally done!" I laugh finally finished putting up all my new clothes. "Now I can relax!!" I say.

Gosh I'm tired. Getting up I put on a pair of pj shorts that end at the middle of my thigh. Then I grab my black shirt and put it on. After plopping on my bed again I sigh. Now I'm in relax mod-
My thoughts get cut off by a loud knocking.

Urgh you fucken kidding me?!

"Urgh what! Come in!" I say annoyed.

The door opens to reveal Caleb. "Ah just the person I want to see!" I say.

"Really?" Caleb asks surprised.

"No." I state flopping my back down my bed again. Looking at the corner of my eye, I see him take off his shoes and jacket. The hell?

Turning my head and closing my eyes I let out a huff. "Well you never said thank you for the clothes. So I'm here to collect your gratitude." His deep voice fills my ears.

Feeling the bed dip in at my feet I bundle up my eyebrows yet keep my eyes closed.

"Urgh if you want me to make you dinner just ask!" I say wanting him to leave my room already.

"Oh I wasn't thinking about dinner. But more of dessert." He replies.

Feeling something touching my thigh I snap my head up I see him crawling on top of me. His eyes locking me in place till his face was directly over mine. With my face going red, no words would come out.

He slowly turns his head and looks at something in my room. Following his eyes I meet one of my empty Victoria Secret shopping bags. Letting out a hot throaty laugh he drops his head. "Hm why don't you get some of those belongings and try them on for me?" He asks looking into my eyes licking his lips.

Growing up the courage, I bite my lip causing him to groan, and say, "Well why don't you get your belongings and.." My hand travels down his chest and abs. "And get out!!" I yell pushing him off of me surprising him.

Knocking him off the bed he stands up. About to step towards me angrily but gets cut off my Andrew opening the door. "Um dinner is ready." He says not sure what was really going on. "Okay.." Caleb says as Andrew walks off. "We'll finish this later." Caleb says grabbing his stuff.

"No we won't." I say sitting up criss cross applesauce. (Yes I had to say it like that)

Laughing Caleb leaves my room leaving me even more tired then before.

Combing my hair with my fingers, I sigh laying back down on my bed. Before darkness consumes me, my last thought was Caleb.

------------
Sage's dads pov

"So how is she.." I ask turning around to look at him.

"Spencer."

Yazzzz!!! So how was it? I hope really really good !! Okie so tell me if you like the whole different povs so I can do it again or not!! Also guess what my little ducks?!?!?

1k mother freaken votes!!!!!!! We made it!!!👊💪🤘

I am beyond happy and excited!!!!! Thank you guys so so so much!! I really love all of y'all!!! Thanks so so much!! I really couldn't have done it with out you guys!! Thank you!! And like always...,

Like!!!

Comment!!!

Share!!!

Well, gotta blast!!✌️✌✌😋😋