Chapter 12

Let's take a walk shall we.

Well, you see, finding out that Caleb wasn't my only mate has taken a turn on all of us.

So now here I am peering over Caleb's shoulder watching Damon and Andrew speed walk over here.

And the only thing that is going through my mind is me imagining Staying Alive playing in the background.

I look at the guys laughing in my head singing, "Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a woman's man, no time to talk."

Urgh!!! Really Sage!!?? This isn't the time!!!

As my thoughts trail off, Caleb does to. Snapping back to reality, I turn my head to see Caleb being pushed off of me and new warm bodies wrap around me.

Oh fuck.

"Mine." I hear both say. I think I just pissed my pants.

---/-------/-----/-------/------/---

"So you're telling us that the reason Sage didn't notice us being her mate when we first met was cause of your bond?" Damon asks sarcastically. "That's fucken bullshit! Sage likes me more anyways!!" Damon yells. Causing me to scoot closer to Caleb.

"Well actually, it makes perfect sense." Andrew states look anywhere but us thinking.

"Listen, since it was the first day we met, our bond was at its strongest point. It would be impossible to actually notice you guys." He says looking at me then smirking. "Plus I'm not sure she wouldn't even look at you guys anyways. I have her wrapped around my finger and she doesn't even realize it."

That's it. It's all coming together now. His mom was right. He's just using me! So he has a Luna. He doesn't or won't love me!

You know what! No! No I'm not gonna act like the pathetic little girl!!! I am fit to be a Luna!! Even if my own mate doesn't love me. Standing up I rise my hand and slap Caleb across his handsome face. Urgh!! Sage really!!

After slapping him, it echoes through the mall. Luckily no one looked at us really. The only ones looking at us were Damon and Andrew with surprised looks.

Looking back down at Caleb, he slowly turns his head. His face held nothing except anger.

Grabbing my wrist, he stands up glaring at me using up all his scariness, and fury. Trying to yank my hand free, it doesn't come loose.

"If you think for a second that I'm gonna just let you talk like that to me, you must be a fucken idiot." I spat.

Opening his mouth to speak, a screeching voice was placed on his tongue. Both turning our heads, a beautiful girl stands there.

"Hello!! You must be Sage!!!" She walks up to Caleb twisting his hand off of me causing him to groan in pain.

"My cousins told me so much about you!! When their mom told me you guys were going to the mall I just had to come!!" She squeals.

"Why!" Caleb yells angrily rubbing his hurt wrist.

"Well a girl should shop with a girl not three guys!" She scoffs while I laughing.

Pulling me behind her we leave the guys. But unlucky for me Caleb grabs my arm. "This isn't over."

Pulling away from him I speed up towards the girl.

Slowing down by her she says, "I'm Macy, those dicks cousin."

"I'm Sage. And thanks." I laugh.

"No problem!" She stops and turns in front of a store. "Ah. Victoria Secret. Our first stop!"

Internally groaning, we walk into the store.