Chapter 20

MMMMk so before I start I just wanted to say some of the ideas said in this chapter are based off some comments about this book. Cause to be honest they're absolutely true in every way.

Sages POV

"Andrew come on... Please.." I hear a voice say loudly down the hall. Damn. That voice sounds real familiar. Quietly walking down the hall on my tip toes I look slightly around the corner. OH HELL NO. This bitch again. Whats her name again..... Alice! That right!

Shes the one who kept flirting with Andrew.

Walking out to view I say, "Who the fuck let you in."

"Sage..." Andrew sighs taking a step towards me. "Don't 'Sage..' me." I say looking back at the Barbie. "Oh yeah, youre that bitch slut runt." She states eying me up and down.

"Bitch slut runt? Really? Choose one nickname and go with it, smart one." I laugh while she shows me her best angry face. "And yes. As a matter-of-fact I am." I state smiling standing close to Andrew.

"Listen up you little runt," She says slowly making her way to me. " I am sure as hell not going down without a fight."

Putting her hand on my forehead, she tries to push me away from Andrew. Who was at this point trying not to interfere. Good, probably shouldn't.

"Sweaty palms mate.." I say punching her in the face. Tackling me she scratches my face with her long nails. God that's nasty.

Grabbing my throat in surprise, I start punching her stomach.

Finally being to tired to even move because of her. What the hell seriously? I wasn't planning on killing her! Why is she doing this!

Slightly seeing Andrew trying and failing to get this bitch off me, I can feel the tears welling in my eyes. "Sage! What the fuck!" I hear Damon's voice in the background.

Running up to us he runs into Alice's side, forcefully knocking her across the room. Finally I gain my composure and take unsteady breaths.

"God... The fucks wrong with you!" I state staring at the scared bitch.

Realizing she had knocked over a vase with beautiful flowers, I see the rest of the boys run in.

"You don't wanna now.." Andrew says letting out an exhausted breath.

"Awe Damon you got Andrew flowers." I say sweetly while the others held their mouth trying not to laugh.

Letting a low growl, Damon takes a step forward. "Hold up Hasselhoff. It was a joke." I say nervously laughing.

"Actually I got them....for you." Caleb speaks up rubbing the back of his neck as a pink shade takes over.

Damon whips his head to glare at Caleb.

Coughing Caleb straightens up and walks to the frightened girl. "Pick them up." Caleb says sternly causing my to blush deeply.

Scrambling up, Alice gently picks up each flower.

Yeah that's right, pick up my flowers you mate stealing bitch.

Okay Sage calm down.

While the boys watch Alice, Nick comes up to me.

"You should rest." He states grabbing my face, examining it.

"Hell no!" I say yanking my face away from his big hands.

Lowering my voice in embarrassment as the guys give me stern looks. "I-it's just. Do you know how many times I've passed out while being here? Too many.. A-and you guys always treat me like a child. I'm okay.." I say bravely.

Giving me a more softer look, Nick says, "Fine. But if you feel dizzy in anyway-"

"-come to you I got it." I finish for him.

"Uh Sage?" Caleb says replacing Nicks spot.

"Yeah?" I ask questionably.

"Uh well I, uh I was wondering, if maybe, you, well, and I." Taking a deep breath he finally says.

"Would you like to company me to a dinner? As- As an apology."

He really wants to take me out? Since when...

I always thought he hated me. Apart from the time I almost died.

"Yeah... Yeah okay." I say with a small smile. Retrieving a huge grin from Caleb he quickly turns around and heads out with the other guys, as they push on Alice to get out.

Please moon goddess. Let's have a good night, okay?

Okay so some of y'all are saying my story is messed up. Okay! I get it. But if you don't like it, don't read it. It's my story and I'm sure as hell not gonna change it just for you. I love to hear your input on the story, but damn. But overall, thank you guys for supporting me! Love y'all.

If you could answer some questions! That'll be great.

1. Who is your favorite brother?

2. What do you wanna see more of??

3. How do you feel about Caleb and Sages relationship healing?

4. Who do you think Sage will end up with?

5. Favorite part of this book?

Okay please answer those!!

Like

Comment

Share!