Chapter 7

Embarrassment is an understatement. Here let me recap. After we got into his "limo" I closed the door on my dress. It's not like I want my dress to be any shorter but right now, I really wish it was.

"What's wrong?" Caleb whispers in my ear with his tongue barely touching my ear. "What's wrong is how you don't know about personal space." I smile with my reply.

Caleb not moving an inch says, "Hm, that could be possible, or maybe its the fact of your dress being stuck." I turn my head to look at him with a surprised yet flushed face. "Just a guess." He then says turning to face the front. "Urgh." I say turning to look out the mirror.

How in the hell is he my mate? Really Moon Goddess was this your last resort?

Feeling tips of fingers on my thighs I look at Caleb. Who still was facing the front. I look back at his fingers to see them reach the door handle.

In a quick movement I feel wind against my face and then nothing. Turning to look at Caleb my nose grazed his. "Back at it again with the personal space." I say scooting closer to the door. "Hm. No thank you?" He says with a smug look.

"Not sure you deserve one." I reply. What kind of game is he playing? Acting like he cares. An alpha and a runt. Last time I said this isn't a Wattpad story.

"We are almost here, Young Master." The driver says to Caleb. Young master?!?! "Y-young m-m-master!!! Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!AHAHAHA!!!" I scream while crying. Even with the pools of tears in my eyes I see Caleb cross his arms and turn away.

"Hahahah okay okay I'm done I'm done!" I sigh in defeat. I look over to the driver to see him covering he's mouth trying not to laugh. He was young but still older then both Caleb and I. "Oh sorry. I meant you're Highnessssssssss" The driver says holding out the s. Making me fill the car up with laughter.

"Just cause youre my brother doesn't give you the right to do that!" Caleb yells. Brother? "Listen I'm only doing this cause I'm getting paid and I'm having dinner with all of you." He replies.

"Listen in all seriousness, my mother is harsh." Caleb says turning his attention to me. "She doesn't giva damn, and is really protective. My father is protective to but hell, he'll love you!" He says smiling.

"We're here!" Caleb's brother says. We pull up to a extremely nice Italian restaurant. Turning to open the door it magically opens for me. Looking up to see Caleb's brother.

They have the same nose and mouth. But he has brown highlighted hair that falls on his face. His beard looks like Nick Batemans. Wow. Geez. I get out and smile at him. Caleb walks around the car angrily. He links arms with me and walks but at the corner of my eye I see Caleb push his brother a little. But at the end they both smile.

Urgh. Brotherly love. Wish I had that.

Hm. Nice restaurant. Really nev- I get cut off by strong warm arms lifting me off the ground. "Ah!! La Bella!" A deep voice says. "Damon let her down!" Caleb says. The strong man places me down.

I look up at him which took awhile. To see a blonde haired boy ,Er man, i dunno. He's blonde hair gently sleeked back but gently falls on his ears which were gauged. His grey eyes look straight through me.

"This is my other brother Damon. He's 20. And so is Andrew the one you met in the car." Caleb says glaring at Damon.

"So what's your name? Gotta get you to like me before the others try to." Damon's say lifting my chin, but just getting it slapped my Caleb. Oh gosh there's more of them?! And still haven't met their parents!!

Hey guys. I am so so sorry. I have been gone 5ever I realize that but I was really depressed and stressed. And also I had started a different story too. So please don't hate me. You guys really make me happy and feel better. If you still are here keep staying in touch I'll update (trying) every Saturday. I'm so sorry. And sometimes I'll edit it not on Saturday. But I'm trying. I love all y'all thank you so much for your support.