Chapter 16

"Sexy can I, hit it from the front then I hit it from the back." Opening my eyes I hear Sexy Can I playing softly. Ugh, what happened.....Oh yeah I remember!!! That bastard thinks he can just bring a slut to MY house!

He called me a slut. A slut. I'm a virgin and never kissed anyone. And he called me a slut. Like, I'm sorry I have three mates! Who, by the way, I think are obnoxious. God I'm so confused!!

The chances of me running away from this all, is about to be on the top of my list.

Sitting up, I quickly stand up. "Whoop, not a good idea." I said trying to stop the dizziness.

Standing back up I look in the mirror. I'm just wearing a white tee shirt and black spandex?

Glaring at the mirror I realized, someone changed me. Ugh!! The guys really, really gotta stop doing that.

Still hearing Sexy Can I playing softly, I start posing in the mirror. Shooting my hand gun at the mirror I walk out the room to follow the music.

***

Finally reaching the kitchen where the music is, I peek around the corner. "Sexy can I, just pardon my manners.
Girl how you shake it, got me like.
It's a Kodak moment, let me go and get my camera." The man sings with it while dancing. Holy shat. Oh yes you can. I laugh in my head. You're right let me go and get my camera.

Flexing his shoulders to show his giant muscles, I can feel my face heat up. Bloody hell.

"You know." The guy says while the music stops. "I can smell you. You have a very special, unique smell.... Sage."

Slowly turning around, the green eyes meet mine. "Oh." I say walking into the kitchen. "Hey nick!"

"Heh hey Sage." He says. Walking up to the counter I try to sit on it. Awkwardly trying not to look at Nick I finally gave up after the fifth time. Runt problems, can't even jump up to sit on a counter. Feeling hands on my stomach, I look at Nick who was standing between my legs while I was on the counter.

Coughing awkwardly, something I'm good at, I finally decided to speak.

"So if you're their brother, does that mean I'm your mate too?" I ask.

Laughing he takes a small step back. "I wish, but no. I have already met my mate." He says looking at me in my eyes. Ugh. Stop doing that. Shoo shoo!!

"Oh!! Congrats!!" I say smiling.

"Wow. Not what people usually say to a death." He laughs.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry!! I didn't-"

"No no it's cool. It's been 9 years. And people can't have a mate twice."

After the whole room fills with silence, I decided to speak. "Yo-" "Those-" We say at the same time. Laughing he says, "You can go."

"No no it's cool you go." I say laughing my ass off.

"Those. Those guys are lucky." He looks at me. "I'm sorry they treat you like shit. They aren't all good at the romance type things. But if you ever need someone to talk to, I'll always be here. Like literally though, I'm moving in." He says taking that small step forward.

"Heh thanks I could really use that!" I says feeling actually safe for once. Safe to say anything.

"So what happened yesterday?" He asks.

"Oh gosh. Basically Andrew called me a slut." I say seeing that Nicks face goes red.

"Well alright. I'm. I'm gonna go see what Andrews up to."

"Nick.." I say tiredly. But ignoring me he walks off.

"Yay. Fun times." I say aloud fully laying on the long counter now.