LGBT

• Zadedykowane LGBT people

Urggggggggggggggalkdjflaksjgfalierjaldkgfhvkjhfkc,.xcm.kanegvolanhdxlifscwarsucgfsd!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that.... I'm just kinda really mad right now. So last night I was hanging out with some friends and one of them started talking about LGBT. Now, I don't know if any of them know that I support them let alone am one. But anywhore, he was talking about how he was at the store and two 16-17 year old boys came in holding hands. He said that it disgusted him to no end. Then talking about how he knows this one guy who is a female to male transgender. And he has known him his entire life and when this guy was 11 he said that he was meant to be a guy and not a girl. What bothered me the most wasn't that he was bashing this guy, but that he kept calling him a girl or a them. It's like no. He's a guy. Not a girl, not a them. A guy. And my friends are all Christian as am I. I just don't believe that being LGBT is wrong. I seem to be one of the only ones... So yeah, in a nutshell last night wasn't exactly the best.....

But that's my rant for today so far. I might have another one tonight depending on how that goes....

So umm yeah... Byee!

Question of the day: (Because this was such a depressing topic...) Spring is coming up! What's your favorite thing to do in the spring?? Mine is mudding with my four wheeler (: