Chapter 15

Wren's POV

Fast forward to a week before graduation. It had been a while since I apologized to Cameron. It hadn't gone as I planned and I was still dealing with the repercussions. 

The whole thing had more of an impact on me than I thought it would but I buried the pain and refused to deal with it. I managed to keep myself busy by dealing with other people's problems. Catching cheating lovers and recovering stolen belongings seemed to keep the feelings at bay. That, and planning my first year of college. I had gotten into Millennium College and I was going to study criminology. I was perfectly happy with the thought of leaving high school and all the people in it. Freedom was so close.

Cameron's POV

1 week until I graduate high school and I had no future planned. My publicity scandal had been forgotten so if I wanted to, I could go back to LA and pick up my career again. That would be easy. But something was holding me back. 

I had been on the "down low" for about 8 months now and it had been better than I expected. My life could go 2 ways at this point:

1. I could go back to LA and become famous again.

2. I could make a productive future for myself and go to college. 

Either way, there was something for me to do next year. Two very different options that would lead me in two very different directions. I had applied to the local school, Millennium College. I told myself that if I got in, I would go to school. If I didn't get in, I would go back to LA.

A part of me wanted to stay and go to school though. I think it was because of Wren. Just because we weren't speaking didn't mean that I didn't love her. Because I did. 

We were always chasing each other but I couldn't help but feel like we'd catch each other one day. 

**************************

Hey readers,

So sorry for not updating for the longest time. I was at camp for the past 2 weeks but I'm back now and I am planning to update more regularly. Hope you all enjoyed chapter 15. Keep reading,

That_Epiphany